PLUSH - what do you think? have any IRL pics?

monalethalfan

Jul 20, 2009
I've searched around a bit - so forgive me if I missed a bunch of threads! - but I'd love to see some more IRL shots of plush leather.

What do you ladies think of it? It looks divine from what I can tell. Does it hold the bags' shape like crunch? Seems like it would be smooshier. Think it will hold up to wear-and-tear as well as crunch?

Thanks!

I'm not sure anyone has any yet...agree, it looks smooshier, and it's definitely matte. I have a So Chummy (Sex Bomb) preorderd in smog, and I expect it to be a lot more puddly than my Sex Bomb. I think washed leathers usually hold up to wear and tear very well. I plan to use mine in the winter for sure.

I think there's someone with a Never Frou Frou on order. The bella leather bags are supposed to be in next week and I suppose it's possible some plush comes in too....

Do you think Plush or Bella is a more pebbly leather? Bella looks a bit more smooth, right? Unless it's just an illusion my brain is making up.

^ That's me! The plush is quite nice IMHO. Smooshy, soft and velvety feeling. I'm not (please don't stone me) a fan of the crunch leather, for me it's too shiny.

^ That's me! The plush is quite nice IMHO. Smooshy, soft and velvety feeling. I'm not (please don't stone me) a fan of the crunch leather, for me it's too shiny.

We would never!! Crunch isn't for everyone! I'm very excited about the bella leather...hopefully I'll have my hands on it this week! :nuts: