Plume 32 Leather Options

Masao

Mar 13, 2016
Hello Threads,
I was wondering, does Hermes " Plume 32 bag " still offering " Barenia or Chamonix or Vache " leather???
I think those leather are very classic, so I hope I have chance to get one next year ( 2017 ) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Please share if you guys knows about these info!!!
Thanks for letting me share this question:smile:

Jan 15, 2011
As far as I know Chamonix has not been in production for some time (like a decade? more?) . I also haven't seen Vache Naturel (if that's what you're referring to) recently. We are all hearing the rumor that there will be more Barenia so that is possible! It would be amazing in a Plume.

Reactions: Masao
Jan 18, 2008
I heard that there might be more boxcalf in the future and saw a vache natural roulis, so you never know! Besides that, I've only seen plumes in exotic or swift on the shelves recently.

Reactions: Masao

Masao

Mar 13, 2016
As far as I know Chamonix has not been in production for some time (like a decade? more?) . I also haven't seen Vache Naturel (if that's what you're referring to) recently. We are all hearing the rumor that there will be more Barenia so that is possible! It would be amazing in a Plume.
Thank you, QuelleFromage :smile:
Yes, I love love Barenia if I have chance to get one :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Masao

Mar 13, 2016
I heard that there might be more boxcalf in the future and saw a vache natural roulis, so you never know! Besides that, I've only seen plumes in exotic or swift on the shelves recently.
Hello bags to die for, that's true. You never know, my SA also told me about that as well!!!