Plume 32, Black or Vert Fonce?

Heavenplay

Nov 14, 2011
I want to add a 32 box plume, which color should i go for?

both of them are GHW in box calf , vote and thought please.

dharma

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
They are both gorgeous, which will you wear more? You have such a stunning collection of greens, if you love the way the color works for you in other bags, the plume in vert fonce can give you a new look in a favorite color. Black is a no brainer....you could wear that with just about everything.
I would try the green since it might be harder to find later on, and if you love the style, get the black at another time :smile:

eagle1002us

Fashion and Cupcakes
O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
I would spring instantaneously for a vert fonce, especially if you like greens.

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
My vote goes to VF. In box it'll looks so beautiful and unique. However, if it's vintage and you need to touch up colors then VF is harder to match and maintain.

jyyanks

Sep 15, 2013
The plume is such an understated elegant bag on it's own that I would love to see it in a color other than black. Vert Fonce is a great choice because it's a deep rich color that will make a gem of a bag like the plume even more fabulous.

Nikonina

O.G.
Jan 21, 2008
the plume is such an understated elegant bag on it's own that i would love to see it in a color other than black. Vert fonce is a great choice because it's a deep rich color that will make a gem of a bag like the plume even more fabulous.

+1

Leah

Mar 22, 2006
Vert Fonce! Classic and neutral and UNIQUE - it's a win win all around!

cr1stalangel

Dec 29, 2011
.... not about to go against the tide here so Vert Fonce it is! lol
You have lovely collection of green but in a simple silhouette bag like a Plume, I also prefer a rather brilliant colour other than black. Vert Fonce will be a quiet, understated elegance with a touch of spark in a Plume. As with a Black Box Kelly. IMHO of course. :smile: