PLUM pebbled glossy??

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Look what I just read on twitter from BE:

"Latest bespoke bags: Plum glossy pebbled Hug Me large.rose@belenechandia.com for info on how to order"

I have just emailed rose, but maybe someone here already knows about this leather. I wonder if it's just the wine pebbled glossy...

2. Jenny....you're killing me....I am following you around like a sheep to slaughter!!! Please let us know what Rose tells you!!!

3. Oh boy....now I'm in trouble. SEE..THIS is why I'm not on Twitter anymore--besides the fact that it is coming so difficult to keep up with FB and all the other ways people stay connected. I always feel bad for not being able to respond all the time, but then I also feel guilty for twittering time away when I should be doing other stuff!

Back to the topic--anyway we can see a photo of the leather?

4. The timing of this suggests that it is just the Wine one.

5. Jenova...do you think these are the same item because I would envision the colors to be quite different....maybe pics of this new one would help solve the mystery.

6. I just think that it would be very odd for a bespoke for a Hug Me to be set up in a new colour that none of us have heard about just at the same time as the Wine Pebbled Glossy Hug Me bespoke is set up. I think we are talking about a slip of the 'tongue' (finger) here.

7. I have decided not to Twitter either. Most of the people that I have watched for a bit have turned out to be unbelievably dull and I have lost all the good opinion that I originally had of them.

8. I looked at that on Twitter. It wasn't BE that made that statement. It was a someone else just posting a "reply" on the BE twitter about the bespoke.

9. I live by this motto: Expect NOTHING and you won't be disappointed.

10. Superb - I congratulate you on your common sense.

11. A good shot of tequila or three while reading those posts never hurts either ;)

12. Sorry - can't swop now - am already on the Bison Grass Vodka.

13. Being European, my freezer was/is always well stocked with premium vodkas- never from my own country though!!!! (Poland)

Anyways.....since I got into premium tequilas, my wallet has gotten lighter, but I have to say, it's amazingly smooth (straight frozen shots).

It might literally come to the day where I have to choose: Tequila vs. BE! ;)

Until then......cheers! :drinkup:

14. Which is likely to win?

15. If you knew me, you'd know I can't make a decision to save my life!!!