Plum or Camel Patent Large Sabrina problem

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    I have both but have not used the Camel one yet - xxx not allowed I have a few camel colored bags already Coach and non Coach

2. Not crazy to sell her - if you're not using her and don't foresee using her, let her go! It's a twofold win: not only does some other Coachie get to love her, but you get $$ to find something else to love!

3. Personally, I love the camel color Sabrina, I wouldn't sell it. But, if you're never going to use it, maybe get rid of it to fund a future purchase that will be more likely to get use out of?

4. I don't know I can't imagine giving up my Camel Sabrina.

5. I have both also and so far have only used the plum but like you I just can't see me getting rid of the camel one??

6. ITA! I have the large camel patent sabrina and love it, but if you don't see yourself using one of your bags that will give you an opportunity to put your money towards something else!

7. Yeah, if you dont forsee using it. Maybe give her a new home!

8. I have been hunting for a Camel Patent Leather Sabrina. No Where to be found, except on Ebay. Not too thrilled with purchasing one there myself.
    I think its a great color and goes with everything and can be used all year round. But if you don't think you are not going to use her and it is going to sit in your closet than I would return her or sell her and fund another bag that you LOVE.

Hope this helps!

9. Well she has found a new home actually this am with a fellow TPF'er so enjoy her I have no regrets. Thanks everyone will use the $$$ to fund a LV purchase or Burberry to mix things up a bit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.