Plum MAB with leopard print lining?

So far I've only found this in the MAM. One seller has the main picture as a MAB but then when you click on it, it's the old bait and switcheroo! So I'm still on the lookout for you!!! :smile:

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
Not sure if you're still looking for pics! I currently have this bag in the MAM and I have to be honest and say that the way the leather has aged has been disappointing. I absolutely love RM's rose gold, the plum is stunning, and I'm a huge fan of the silky cheetah lining so this combo is one of my favorites. That said, it's the whole top part of the bag by the handles that is super, super dry. I've tried conditioning it several times and still looks terrible. I've noticed this on some of the listings too. I'm definitely not a bag rehab expert by any means, but wanted to share my experience.

When I first got the bag, the whole thing had this sheen on it and now the very very bottom is the only part that does :frown:

IMG_2592.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeepgurl76
Not sure if you're still looking for pics! I currently have this bag in the MAM and I have to be honest and say that the way the leather has aged has been disappointing. I absolutely love RM's rose gold, the plum is stunning, and I'm a huge fan of the silky cheetah lining so this combo is one of my favorites. That said, it's the whole top part of the bag by the handles that is super, super dry. I've tried conditioning it several times and still looks terrible. I've noticed this on some of the listings too. I'm definitely not a bag rehab expert by any means, but wanted to share my experience.

When I first got the bag, the whole thing had this sheen on it and now the very very bottom is the only part that does :frown:

View attachment 4809657
Thanks for sharing!

Wow what a shame that happened!! I would skip this bag then!!
Have you tried kiwi color shine in neutral? It adds a sort of glaze to it, subtle but the more coats you put on the more glazed it would look. It's on Amazon. Not the same as Kiwi quick shine, this stuff is in a yellow bottle (I think) with a red top.
Eta this was for @Denverite
Sorry Antonia!