Plum loopy leopard Bayswater

shb, I love it, I wouldnt necessarily choose it as my only bag, but if I had a regular colour, would adore this in my collection.

I do think any still around will go into the sale in the next couple of weeks ;)

I saw one of these in John Lewis in Southampton and it was so bright and cheerful amongst the oaks, browns and blacks! It would be fabulous with a dark coat in Winter, and equally as good with light colours in Summer! A really pretty bag! :biggrin:

I remember a couple of people have bought the loopy leopard alexa in denim but haven't seen any pics on here of the patent. I think it's LOVELY but being such a statement bag I think I'd find it hard to merge into my wardrobe iykwim?

Oh and almost guaranteed to be in the sale because it's a seasonal colour :graucho:

Its a gorgeous bays, I saw it in JL in Cheadle. I really liked it and was tempted -even at its seriously high price compared to the everlasting versions of the bays. Think it would be a good sale purchase.

Being brutally honest (since you asked ...) it's fun and bright BUT ... I think it looks plasticky. WE know it's patent leather and perhaps that's all that matters - but to me personally, it looks like one of the Target Bayss. Nothing wrong with them - at the Target price.

I agree TP, it might look like a target bays from the pic.. BUT, when you see it in real life the quality is immediately apparent and it does not feel or look at all plasticy, and it has a lovely suede interior.

Yep, the bays version is really something. I've seem it irl and it is gorgeous. I agree with Chloe though. It is not a perfect 'first' mulberry, iykwim. Your money might be best spent on something more classic and timeless, as a first bag as it will work harder for you for the money. But if you already have a classic colour or two though then it would be a very fun purchase that will always cause a stir when pulled out and worn. Xx