Plum - is it a versitle colour?

Yes I think that's true, purpleness will turn into red - but I'm not purple person & I'm happy with dark plum. If you are after purple or red, it's not for you. I think Jo's Rio plum will stay as perfect plum!

The Plum Glace is beautiful - but I recall that it does go a little red.

Just as an aside - if you check the Thread on the Reading Meet proposal - just be careful re any 'Meet' - don't disclose time and place openly. I know it sounds absurd - but as I posted on that Thread - there was issue with a Meet - whereby some TWAT had obviously been lurking around the Forum - spotted a 'Meet' and turned up and it was a bit freaky! Unfortunately - there are some loonies around - and whilst most - like myself - are perfectly harmless:P - there are some who are just a little more weird than we'd like.

Keep yourselves safe girls and have great 'Meets' but do it in comfort and safety!:yahoo::yahoo:

^ Yeah there was another 'incident' with a Hermes meet when 'a newbie', who was also an LV fan, posted on the LV forum that there was a meet happening at a certain time and place and that any LV people were welcome too! I think the quote was "the more the merrier!".

We have made the mistake in the past of actually organising the meet on the open forum but next time the date will be put out and the actual details will be PM'd.

I love the plum colour, especially the antique glace - YUM! The only reason I sold my Blenheim was because it was too small. The plum Somerset I had was lovely but I did have difficulty matching it to my wardrobe.

I have a plum glace Gerlinda, bought from SM last year in the winter. The colour is lovely but I agree that it's a more autumn/winter colour. I wore it yesterday with a navy outfit and it went really well, but also goes well with grey, navy, black. Not sure about brown, I think it clashes a bit. It's kept the same colour so far, but I wouldn't mind if it goes a bit redder with age.