Plum Affair with rose gold - LOTS OF PICS

Dec 11, 2006
Just received my plum affair with the rose gold hardware (and spikes). Don't think I've seen this on tPF yet...did see a swing which is similar and piqued my interest! :smile: Of all the Black Friday sales, I couldn't find this one, so I bought it nearly full price at Bloomies.

I must say the spikes are very rounded, so they don't look (to me) like your typical goth variety. And the rose gold color def softens them up.

I'm still iffy on this bag though. This is my first affair bag, and the top seems kind of flat to me, like creased to a line almost. It did come pretty flat (arrived in the mail) so I wonder if it will soften with use to be more rounded.

Overall the rose gold and plum make a very pretty combination IMO. When on the shoulder though, I have trouble clasping the magnet closure closed. I have to really swing it over and visually insert the clasp together. It's too bad the magnet isn't stronger so that it just locks together on its own when it's reasonably close.

Onto pics!

P1060006.jpg

More accurate pic of color:
P1060015.jpg

P1060007.jpg

Pics Pics!! I really want this combo in the affair. Is this the large version or normal size?

Not sure...this is my first affair bag. I read somewhere on tPF that the affair with spikes is the large one. Not sure how big the regular size is. It was $395 though...I thought an older affair bag was $325 or something so maybe that was smaller?

It fits an ipad without a sleeve :smile:

Gotcha. I think this color does come in both sizes. Does it have 2 or 3 slip pockets on the inside? I believe the smaller version has 2 and the large one has 3.