Pls tell me, WHICH NEW MAXI GREY IS THIS???

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
hi ladies, my obsession with grey has not yet end :P suddenly my friend's SA in italy has this new code of grey lambskin its 81307, its not ramblingdoll's super gorgeous metallic grey because her code is 82109. please anybody who has a pic of this color code pls post it, because i am dying from curiosity :smile: thank you so much ladiess =)

hi ladies, my obsession with grey has not yet end :P suddenly my friend's SA in italy has this new code of grey lambskin its 81307, its not ramblingdoll's super gorgeous metallic grey because her code is 82109. please anybody who has a pic of this color code pls post it, because i am dying from curiosity :smile: thank you so much ladiess =)

I'm also looking for info on a darker gray maxi I saw at a boutique!! Is the one you're inquiring about similar to the Fall 08 Jumbo dark gray color but with gunmetal hardware???

owww you actually saw a darker grey maxi?? how was it? was it beautiful? its not metallic rite?

please help anyone..my friend's SA is waiting for confirmation. tia ladies

owww you actually saw a darker grey maxi?? how was it? was it beautiful? its not metallic rite?

please help anyone..my friend's SA is waiting for confirmation. tia ladies

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/m...anel-modeling-pic-342033-340.html#post8498497

It was pretty similar to the one seen in post #5094 in the thread above..but maybe slightly darker in gray color? It's next on my list if it comes in a jumbo size!! I want it BAD. I've been searching for ths Fall 08 gray color and when I saw the gunmetal harware one at the store, :drool:

hihi thx u so much, i am drooling toooo i hope this grey is pure grey without a tinge of brown. i am :drool::drool: hihi =)

to other ladies out there, please please kindly help us in solving this grey =) tia

Ladies, Just saw some info from LittleTsarina, HTH..;)

**The Right hand side upper corner**

attachment.php

This bag is the "2.55" available in 3 sizes, 4 colors & 2 material :

A37586 16x24x7
A37587 14x28x8
A37590 22x31x9
Light Jade 10410
Light Pink 31410
Charcoal Grey 81307
Light Beige
Y02419 for Lambskin

It is also available in Jersey in 3 colors (Pale Jade, Charcoal Grey & Light Purple).

I was in the boutique last week and was considering these beauties but I don't think I want a maxi anymore. Sorry, I don't have the code info just pics. HTH

*from left to right* Grey Lamb w/gunmetal hw, Blue Caviar w/shw, Metallic Grey Lamb w/gunmetal hw

Attachments

• Chanel 051.jpg
    Chanel 051.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 708
Last edited:
I was in the boutique last week and was considering these beauties but I don't think I want a maxi anymore. Sorry, I don't have the code info just pics. HTH

*from left to right* Grey Lamb w/gunmetal hw, Blue Caviar w/shw, Metallic Grey Lamb w/gunmetal hw

YES!!! The one on the left is the one i'm looking for more info on. Do you happen to know if it comes in a jumbo size or is it just maxi?

I'm pretty sure it comes in jumbo but the SF boutique was low on jumbo's so my SA only showed me maxi's. You can call Jennifer & ask her to do a search 415.981.1550. Hope you get it! It was beautiful!

I'm pretty sure it comes in jumbo but the SF boutique was low on jumbo's so my SA only showed me maxi's. You can call Jennifer & ask her to do a search 415.981.1550. Hope you get it! It was beautiful!

Thanks! I saw the maxi at the SF store too but was in a rush and didn't get a chance to ask about it

creammia: thank you very much!
HKC: your picture paints a thousand words, i am definately getting it! its less bronze than the metallic grey, i love it!
sndypchez: may i know why u r not getting the grey metallic? imho its TDF seriously one of the most wonderful color chanel ever created, but i am looking for a more pure grey n i think this new grey that we r talking about is the perfect one =)

Last edited:
B]creammia [/B]: thank you very much!
HKC: your picture paints a thousand words, i am definately getting it! its less bronze than the metallic grey, i love it!
sndypchez: may i know why u r not getting the grey metallic? imho its TDF seriously one of the most wonderful color chanel ever created, but i am looking for a more pure grey n i think this new grey that we r talking about is the perfect one =)

I really like the metallic gray bag as well, but i've had my heart set on the gray color that's in HKC's picture above. Plus I just got a metallic gray WOC so i'm considering that as my fix for that color

Gals, I've seen the lambskin matte gray color which is not the metallic gray. I think it's the color shown in the picture attached in the post above (the one on the very left). The color code is 93803. It's a true gray...not too light nor too dark. Just the perfect gray IMO. HTH!;)