Pls tell me, WHICH NEW MAXI GREY IS THIS???

sndypchez: thx u very2 much for your kind answer, to be honest i am scared that i am going to miss out on the grey metallic haha, i have never as unsure as this for a bag in mylife haha =) sorry ladies =) anyway i am getting the dk grey hope it will be the one.

hi miaaa ohhh noooooooooo the code is 93803?? aghhh i was so sure bout 81307 *stress* i have been looking for a perfect grey but i dunno why the perfect grey for me always came from balenciaga bags aghhhhh, ow and chanel reissue dark silver from fw08 but i sold mine because i hv too many reissues and this specific dark silv, my mom has 1 and my sis has 1 so i think its too crazy if i hv the same one.

ps: how r yaaa? hihi i am still waiting for your surprises! =)))

Hi D, how r yaaa too? I haven't heard of the 81307 gray lambskin. Maybe it's from the Act 2 collection? Are you sure that the 81307 color lambskin is the classic flap and not the 2.55 reissue? Coz I know that for Act 1, only 3 gray colors have been produced for lambskin and caviar classic flaps. One is the metallic gray lambskin 82109, the other one is the matte gray lambskin 93803 and the last one is the gray caviar 44203. So, that's what I know for Act 1. If Act 2 has already arrived in Italy, then maybe they really DO have a 81307 gray classic lambskin? I don't know...hehe. I thought the 81307 color lambskin is for the 2.55 lambskin, not classic. So, better check with your friend's SA in Italy to be sure.;)

Oh...my mega reveal will be this Friday. Stay tuned! Will be very very very long.......;)

Do let us know how you get on with your gray hunt. Good luck!:smile:

hi miaaa ohhh noooooooooo the code is 93803?? aghhh i was so sure bout 81307 *stress* i have been looking for a perfect grey but i dunno why the perfect grey for me always came from balenciaga bags aghhhhh, ow and chanel reissue dark silver from fw08 but i sold mine because i hv too many reissues and this specific dark silv, my mom has 1 and my sis has 1 so i think its too crazy if i hv the same one.

ps: how r yaaa? hihi i am still waiting for your surprises! =)))

you r sooooo informative mia! yes the sa said its maxi from act 2 but i will check again tomorrow and ask my friend to buy it tom =) i really2 cant wait for this fridayyy yipeeeeeeeee! btw i am coming to HK miaa hihi!

Hi D, how r yaaa too? I haven't heard of the 81307 gray lambskin. Maybe it's from the Act 2 collection? Are you sure that the 81307 color lambskin is the classic flap and not the 2.55 reissue? Coz I know that for Act 1, only 3 gray colors have been produced for lambskin and caviar classic flaps. One is the metallic gray lambskin 82109, the other one is the matte gray lambskin 93803 and the last one is the gray caviar 44203. So, that's what I know for Act 1. If Act 2 has already arrived in Italy, then maybe they really DO have a 81307 gray classic lambskin? I don't know...hehe. I thought the 81307 color lambskin is for the 2.55 lambskin, not classic. So, better check with your friend's SA in Italy to be sure.;)

Oh...my mega reveal will be this Friday. Stay tuned! Will be very very very long.......;)

Do let us know how you get on with your gray hunt. Good luck!:smile:

^ Hi Mia! I have been impatiently waiting for your mega reveal thread! :graucho:

The 81307 is from Act 2. I saw it in the order book two months ago. It is supposed to be a dark grey lambskin classic flap. But they also called it a metallic lambskin, so I'm a bit confused as to why they would do 2 different metallic grey lambskin leathers. I haven't seen any pics of it though. Hopefully, someone has more info on it.

hi steph: my italian sa said that its not metallic definitely because the metallic grey color code is 82109. my question is, is this dark grey is the one HKC's picture on the very left? please do let me know thxxxx u so much in advnced. ow and do u happen to know what are the colors of the maxis that are comin for act 2 in caviar n lamb? tia =)

ps: ur bunny is superrrr adorableee!

Last edited:
hi steph: my italian sa said that its not metallic definitely because the metallic grey color code is 82109. my question is, is this dark grey is the one HKC's picture on the very left? please do let me know thxxxx u so much in advnced. ow and do u happen to know what are the colors of the maxis that are comin for act 2 in caviar n lamb? tia =)

ps: ur bunny is superrrr adorableee!

^ Hi there! Thank you! My little bunny Yum Yum loves posing with his Camellia flower. LOL!

Last month, I was told that the colors that most US boutiques, but not all, are ordering for the Maxi for Act 2 are: Light Beige lambskin with Ruthenium HW, Rose Pale lambskin with Ruthenium HW, and Charcoal Grey lambskin with silver or ruthenium HW. The only color code that I wrote down was the 81307 for the charcoal grey. HTH!

I confirmed with my SA today that the Charcoal Grey 81307 is from Act 2, and its the 2.55 reissue lambskin style, for the matt gray lambskin that u mentioned, its the classic flap and the code will be 93803. :biggrin:

you r sooooo informative mia! yes the sa said its maxi from act 2 but i will check again tomorrow and ask my friend to buy it tom =) i really2 cant wait for this fridayyy yipeeeeeeeee! btw i am coming to HK miaa hihi!

Hello ladies!! Does anybody know if the metallic grey (color code: 82109) will be added to the classic range? Or is this a seasonal color that won't ever be repeated again? :smile:

Hi guys!! i think i know just how to solve your problem. I just bought this 09 grey maxi from Chanel in Singapore and i think it's exactly what you're referring to. I haven't had the chance to make my shopping reveals yet. Haha. Give me an hour or something and I'll have it posted here. It's really beautiful!!! :cloud9:

hi sweeties.. lets wait for my reveal.. photobucket is on maintenance.. i have exactly what you need... the box says the serial number is 81307. For the mean time.. i'd say GET IT!!! i love the this shade of grey.. the sticker on the box says its "ANTHRACITE." But not anthracite as they have it in Balenciaga's. Anthra's in bals are way darker than this maxi..