Pls talk me out of buying Empreinte ZCP

Wow I want it I want it! Thanks for sharing the pic :smile: I got the speedy Empreinte in Infini but would love a SLG in black too so this is perfect!

Here is the Speedy 25 in infini that I am getting along with the black compact curieuse that my SA sent me pics of. They look like a very close match and I think they will look great together :biggrin:

Attachments

• tmp_IMG_1069-67303262.jpg
    tmp_IMG_1069-67303262.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 468
Here is the Speedy 25 in infini that I am getting along with the black compact curieuse that my SA sent me pics of. They look like a very close match and I think they will look great together :biggrin:

Oooh lovely! Congrats!! We are speedy 25 Infini twins :smile: yes it's best in both world: Infini bag with black Emp SLG!

Oooh lovely! Congrats!! We are speedy 25 Infini twins :smile: yes it's best in both world: Infini bag with black Emp SLG!

Congrats to you too! I was ultra bad and ordered the ZCP in black too. My SA had put the infini Speedy on hold for me while I shipped my Portobello GM back to her for exchange (had a small crack in the canvas). Luckily I managed to get all this taken care of today before the price increase. Infini is still my first love but black will be a close second :smile:

Congrats to you too! I was ultra bad and ordered the ZCP in black too. My SA had put the infini Speedy on hold for me while I shipped my Portobello GM back to her for exchange (had a small crack in the canvas). Luckily I managed to get all this taken care of today before the price increase. Infini is still my first love but black will be a close second :smile:

Congrats! So you bought curieuse AND zcp in black Empreinte too? Hahahah bad but let's just focus on the savings we made prior price increase :P yup! Infini is my #1 and black emp second :smile:

Don't forget the reveal/ mod pics when it arrives! ;)

Thank you! Sure will do! I am hoping the delivery goes well! First time buying from LV phone instead of at the store, I live in Australia it's almost 5pm Sunday now and I don't want to get to the store Monday tmrw and hit with the price increase lol

I am still a bit worried about the price as the SA on the phone said that they will only process my payment next business day and she ensured it will be the price she quoted me today. I will be waiting for my e-receipt impatiently tomorrow and hopefully can sleep tonight lol!

Nice! I had the black and infini speedies next to each other today, side by side, and it was really hard to tell the difference. Had to check the interior. I was almost tempted to get infini but my heart was set on black so I went with my gut.