Pls talk me out of buying Empreinte ZCP

klatte

Sep 5, 2013
I have 1 hour left to phone LV cust serv line, please talk me out of purchasing the Empreinte Zippy Coin Purse in black color lol.
I love the ZCP and have them in mono and DE already but the Empreinte leather is divine~!!

To Empreinte ZCP or SLGs owners, how's yours holding up?

Here is a picture of the black zcp my SA sent me a few days ago. Perhals this can help make up your mind. I personally think it's gorgeous and say get it :smile:

Attachments

• tmp_IMG_20140301_082001-1074273252.jpg
    tmp_IMG_20140301_082001-1074273252.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 790
Just got my speedy empreinte in black today. My first empreinte piece and I'm hooked! Get it!! You're going to regret it after the price increase.

Yes I saw your lovely reveal!! Your black Empreinte speedy is gorgeous!! I bought the Infini Empreinte speedy 25 recently and am hooked too I want to beat the price increase lol

Here is a picture of the black zcp my SA sent me a few days ago. Perhals this can help make up your mind. I personally think it's gorgeous and say get it :smile:

Wow I want it I want it! Thanks for sharing the pic :smile: I got the speedy Empreinte in Infini but would love a SLG in black too so this is perfect!