Pls share your experiences buying from Goyard SF

Hi ShilohNouvel,

Just received my first Goyard (St.Louis-PM) that I purchase from SF store & will post pics later :smile:. Liana Neumann-Landais is the Store Manager of Goyard-SF. She was very helpful since day 1 of my order/inquiry via email. Very satisfied with her good customer service eventhough we only communicate via email. :smile:

hi there!! i'm planning on buying from Goyard SF as I am nowhere near the US or Paris. I'd like to ask for the email address of the store manager so I can place my order too.

Also, did they ship the bag through USPS or fedex? thank you

Thanks!! :smile:

hi there!! i'm planning on buying from Goyard SF as I am nowhere near the US or Paris. I'd like to ask for the email address of the store manager so I can place my order too.

Also, did they ship the bag through USPS or fedex? thank you

Thanks!! :smile:

Hi missfifty. They used UPS when I placed an order last month. You can get the email address of Goyard SF from the Goyard website :biggrin: Liana is great! She responds quickly to emails and has been very helpful. I had a good experience buying from GSF! :yahoo:

Just be sure to know that all sales at Goyard SF are final. No returns, no exchanges. Once you buy it, it's yours! :P

Also since I've been asked I wanted post that San Francisco store charges or at least charged me $35 dollars to ship just the lightweight bag in a sleeper. I would encourage anyone who orders to ask for a Goyard Box. If you're going to spend that amount of money you may as well get the box included.

I've purchased Goyard also from Bergdorfs and they sent my bags at no shipping cost, it was a pleasant surprise.

I agree with jmblopez, Liana the boutique manager is great! I ordered my first St Louis from her, and since I'm no where near the SF boutique, I communicated with her via email only. The end result came out fantastic!!!
I also had the chance to go to the boutique recently and was assisted by Ryan. He had fantastic customer service as well.
For both transactions, I was not charged the sales tax. I believe because for both orders, I had my St Louis' sent off to be customized, and it would be shipped to me. I didn't mind the shipping charge since that was less than what the sales tax would have been.
I'd go back to the SF boutique in a heart beat!

Just bought 4 Goyard bags from the SF Flagship store and the experience was very positive! I'm from Canada and the SA, Lucio Goy, could not have made it any easier! We did it all by phone and e-mail! He's a lovely ambassador for an exceptional product! Will shop there again!

I had a friend pick me up a Saint Florentin in burgundy from the SF boutique.

A called up Andreas who was more than a pleasure to talk with. Knowledgeable, helpful and generally super cheery.