Pls recommend sweet colors!

ReesPiece said:
There is a metallic pale rose hobo on Ebay right now! Great price too :smile:

You may want to double check with one of the experts about it's authenticity though.

I would also recommend Calcaire for you. It is white with slight pink undertones. But I do love ice blue! I have a Ghost in that colour & it is gorgeous :smile:

Let us know what you do!

That metallic rose should be authentic. I think esile got her sky blue city from the same seller.

ariana, if you decide to get the metallic rose. the one on ebay is legit. like chigirl said i bought a bbag from her. it was in immaculate condition and she's very sweet. that' one is a really good deal too.

i *really* want to order that metallic in eBay!!! but i'm really scared to cuz i never eBay before... i've been reading the forum posts about some sellings fakes and having bad experiences, going through all the drama etc.

what is the best/secure way to go at it? i don't think i can take the trauma if i get a fake bag sent over and my money is gone, could i get refund? sorry to sound pesimisstic but it's just as nerve-wrecking as choosing the color of the B.Bag =_=

on a happier note, i went to my fav bag shop and ordered the Ice Blue today! (this forum gets you bad, hehe!) still, i don't want to give up the metallic rose! pls help! =)

ariana, i understand your aprehension. there are lots of fakes out there on ebay, but the best thing is to be an informed consumer. you're doing the right thing by coming on the forum and discussing about it. but ultimately, i think if you are uncomfortable buying on ebay, then you shouldn't. keep calling around... and you'll find your bag! good luck.

i would like to thank you ladies for helping me with your recommendations! i picked up The Day in Ice Blue/Baby Blue and it's very lovely indeed :love: , i can match it with many denim styles and it's perfect! i was afraid it was sold out since it was from 2005, even the shop said it was sold out, but somehow the shop had good news afterall. here are pictures of the new hobo, thanks a heap!!! :heart:

i didn't expect they'd be a huge~ difference in the size! The Day style is so much larger than The City!

Attachments

• pb_2.jpg
    pb_2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 38
  • pb_1.jpg
    pb_1.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 41