Pls recommend a navy blue Cross Bag / Satchel

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, I'm going to china for a week and looking for a cross bag / sactual I can easily keep my hands free. Budget is below $500. I have Chanel WOC and loves it but afraid it will be too flashy to wear it in China. Thanks for all your help.

I consider Kate Spade Essex Small Scout Cross Body Bag, Cambridge but they are a little to stiff / square look to me. Thanks for all your feedback!

2. I recently ordered the kate spade small leslie. It is both a hand bag & cross body/shoulder. I tried it on at Nordstrom & loved it. endless.com has a 20% off code if you sign up for emails.

3. I saw the cutest cross body from Pour La Victoire the other day. It totally reminded me of the Celine Trio bag, but it was like $200! And it was in Navy too.

4. Where in China will you be going? There are a lot of very fashionable ladies in the big cities and Chanel isn't an uncommon site, so you may actually be okay with your WOC:smile:

5. Thank you so much for the recommendation! It looks so much like the MiuMiu bow that I love. Too bad I can't find a navy one but I probably will get a black instead.

6. Thank you, could you please share what style or a picture if possible as couldn't find it....thanks!

7. Shanghai but I'm still worry about someone grab it out of my shoulder....Thanks.

8. If you are looking for something more casual, you might want to check out the Tumi bags. I have the Voyageur Melbourne in Navy and it's great - nice organization, adjustable strap for shoulder or messenger carry. I've used it on a couple of trips and it's worked out wonderfully for me. I love that the material is almost like Prada nylon, and quality is great too.

http://www.ebags.com/product/tumi/voyageur-melbourne-top-zip-crossbody/228364?productid=10172744&sourceid=ADWPRODUCT&couponid=79248966&adtype=pla&gclid=CMacl5D0vLICFY1DMgodrGcApw

9. It is called the Arken crossbody, but I could only find pictures of the orange.

10. I saw a navy Miu Miu bow on Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert" rel="nofollow">Net-A-Porter.com: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/317295

It's not for your trip but it's gorgeous!

11. You will be surprised that 85% of the population in Shanghai uses Chanel/Hermes/LV/Prada/Gucci/Miu Miu......etc etc :smile:
    Don't worry bring your WOC with you!