Pls recommend a navy blue Cross Bag / Satchel

wa0wa

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Hi, I'm going to china for a week and looking for a cross bag / sactual I can easily keep my hands free. Budget is below $500. I have Chanel WOC and loves it but afraid it will be too flashy to wear it in China. Thanks for all your help.

I consider Kate Spade Essex Small Scout Cross Body Bag, Cambridge but they are a little to stiff / square look to me. Thanks for all your feedback!

I saw the cutest cross body from Pour La Victoire the other day. It totally reminded me of the Celine Trio bag, but it was like $200! And it was in Navy too.

Where in China will you be going? There are a lot of very fashionable ladies in the big cities and Chanel isn't an uncommon site, so you may actually be okay with your WOC:smile:

thunder13 said:
I recently ordered the kate spade small leslie. It is both a hand bag & cross body/shoulder. I tried it on at nordstrom & loved it. endless.com has a 20% off code if you sign up for emails.

Thank you so much for the recommendation! It looks so much like the MiuMiu bow that I love. Too bad I can't find a navy one but I probably will get a black instead.

Fee4zy said:
I saw the cutest cross body from Pour La Victoire the other day. It totally reminded me of the Celine Trio bag, but it was like $200! And it was in Navy too.

Thank you, could you please share what style or a picture if possible as couldn't find it....thanks!

hipnycmom said:
Where in China will you be going? There are a lot of very fashionable ladies in the big cities and Chanel isn't an uncommon site, so you may actually be okay with your WOC:smile:

Shanghai but I'm still worry about someone grab it out of my shoulder....Thanks.

If you are looking for something more casual, you might want to check out the Tumi bags. I have the Voyageur Melbourne in Navy and it's great - nice organization, adjustable strap for shoulder or messenger carry. I've used it on a couple of trips and it's worked out wonderfully for me. I love that the material is almost like Prada nylon, and quality is great too.

http://www.ebags.com/product/tumi/v...6&adtype=pla&gclid=CMacl5D0vLICFY1DMgodrGcApw