Pls. post your *size comparison pics* of any chanel bags here...

sweetie, thanks for startin this thread. This info/pics are really helpful. great pics here. Appreciate your work on this!

PS/Love all your flaps esp the python flap & bordeaux reissue, gorgeous!!~

Great comparison pics! This particular one had me in awe... Me want lots of reissues too!!

all of reissue sizes
chanel255reissue1.jpg

Thanks for these comparison pics! Especially the chain length between Mini & WOC. You read my mind. LOL!

Here's my Naked flap (similar size to Jumbo I believe) & 07A 225 reissue:
ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Thanks for these comparison pics! Especially the chain length between Mini & WOC. You read my mind. LOL!

Here's my Naked flap (similar size to Jumbo I believe) & 07A 225 reissue:
ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

wow ceci, love your DS 225 reissue :drool: i love the look of it when worn single strap ;) and great idea on putting it inside your naked flap! :nuts: :tup: bet you have lots of fun playing with your naked flap by putting colorful scarves inside it just like what you did on the first pic :okay:

Extremely helpful thread for newbies like me! You've answered the nagging question I've had all along about sizing. I'm also not familiar with Chanel colors...is it my monitor or is the dark silver reissue not really dark silver (graphite), but more of a copper/bronze color? Is it the same color I've seen Jessica Alba with...or is hers gold? I can't tell with metallics.

Thanks again.

Extremely helpful thread for newbies like me! You've answered the nagging question I've had all along about sizing. I'm also not familiar with Chanel colors...is it my monitor or is the dark silver reissue not really dark silver (graphite), but more of a copper/bronze color? Is it the same color I've seen Jessica Alba with...or is hers gold? I can't tell with metallics.

Thanks again.

Over the years, the dark silver has changed to different shade. The 07A version is more bronze, the 08P is more shiny silver & the newer 08A is more graphite as you said. We did a few color comparsion just between 07A & 08P earlier. See here: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/any-difference-reissue-dark-silver-2007-reissue-dark-242732.html

Thanks again.

if you're referring to this bag. its the '06 matte dark gold reissue :love: my HG! :girlsigh:
attachment.php