Pls need help w/ a Gustto Baca bag (small size)

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I bought this bag online at NM.com and wound up selling it on ebay. It just wasn't for me. The buyer is claiming it's fake! He claims the buttons should all say Gustto on them and they don't. Any help you guys could offer would be appreciated. I am of course refunding his money but am so upset if this is true. Thanks:crybaby:

Of course I just recieved this reply from NM
Thank you for contacting Neiman Marcus Online.

Please be assured that any designer
merchandise purchased at Neiman Marcus
is authentic.

We want you to be completely happy with your order. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will gladly accept your unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise for a refund.

For a full credit, please return your merchandise by following the instructions on your return form included on your packing slip and send your package via FedEx or insured Parcel Post to:

Neiman Marcus
Attn: Returns Department
123 Customer Way
Irving, TX 75039

Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you again for shopping with Neiman Marcus Online. If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Portia Pruitt
[email protected]
888-888-4757

I recommend that you call Gustto yourself. I have spoken with them before becasue I was confused over where their bags are made. They were extremly helpful and kind. Give them a call and they will give you specifics on what the style bag you purchased should look like. Perhaps you could also pass the number along to the Ebay buyer and they could speak with Gustto themselves. Once you are certain the bag is authentic, the buyer needs to understand that you cannot refund due to buyers remorse. Which sounds like this happens a lot on Ebay. Good luck and let us know what happens. Gustto, Inc phone - 858-433-0406

gregsgirl :heart: