Pls!!Miumiu Coffer Or Prada Gauffre Or May Be Prada Vernice Gaufrean???

tai_no_me

Sep 28, 2008
Im really confusing with these three bags right now...

Which one should I pick????Can anyone chose one for me????

Thank you so much!!!!!:heart::woohoo::roflmfao:

Attachments

• 1862.jpg
    1862.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 1865.jpg
    1865.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 1896.jpg
    1896.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 1692.jpg
    1692.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 1859.jpg
    1859.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 107
I'm a total sucker for the coffers but I don't like them with gold hardware. Of all the Prada bags, the style I like best and probably the only I would spend the money on is the Gauffre styles and I love the black Gauffre styles in leather or nylon. On the Prada Gauffre's, the gold looks excellent too, so I'm going to say either of the Prada Gauffres you have there, they are the very two I would choose :tup:

Go for the Miu Miu Black Coffer! The white one is nice, but I hear there are issues with color transfer on some of the lighter colors. I love my black coffer!

I have owned every single one of those bags at one time or another and have to tell you that the only one I have left is my black Coffer. I will NEVER let her go. My vote is for the black Coffer!! :graucho:

I have owned every single one of those bags at one time or another and have to tell you that the only one I have left is my black Coffer. I will NEVER let her go. My vote is for the black Coffer!! :graucho:

You have owned every one of those? Wow Miu2, totally impressive! I do love my black coffer as well :smile: