pls. identify this bag (it looks mj-ish)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. First of all i apologize if this isnt a mj bag....it looks mj-like to me w/the happy color and chunky hardware. :shame:

What is the full name of the very top right light greenish bag? year released?

Photo from an ebayer's 'about me' page.

thank you in advance!

[​IMG]

2. ^^I can't see the pic.:sad: Can you try posting again?

3. oops! Thanks for letting me know. here it is (hope this works):

[​IMG]

4. Good news - I can see the pic now.:yes:

Bad news - I don't know what the green bag is. :Push: My first thought is it's not MJ but I'm still a newbie so I could very well be wrong. Give it a little while and one of the lovely experts on this forum can tell you for sure.

5. I can't see any of the pictures.

6. hi Cheryl, hehe...i am a newbie too in bags and living in cowtown doesnt help me out much either. thanks for letting me know about the pics. ita this might not be mj b/c of the design. it kind of looks like miu miu cofferish with less "brain matter". ;)

Bag.lover, here's the link of the pic: eBay View About Me for tennisix. it's in the first pic and is the light green satchel in the very top right side. apologies for the pics acting up.

7. I think the green bag is a feragamo bag.

8. picture from tPF/Bagpuss

9. Ferragamo Marissa Bag-great bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice