Pls identify...gold bangle watch by angelina jolie at mr&mrs smith movie

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
Hi! i am new here....im mostly at handbags forum!

i love watches.....my most treasured is my omega constellation automatic (2 tone, mother-of-pearl face) and 1st edition Tag Huear alter ego matte finish with black face.

im dead curious on angelina's bangle watch at mr.&mrs. smith...i dont think its a gucci.

pls help me identify it. TIA tons:heart:

Wow...that pic is so tiny, but on the first one it looks like it could even be a slim gold vintage watch. I have one from my great grandmother and that was my first thought when I saw that pic. Not sure...can you get a closer pic?

Wow...that pic is so tiny, but on the first one it looks like it could even be a slim gold vintage watch. I have one from my great grandmother and that was my first thought when I saw that pic. Not sure...can you get a closer pic?

i have to wait for dh to fix this. i really love this watch...hope i can get this one.

thanks kellybag:smile:

thanks kellybag, SuLi & Dunhill98:smile: appreciate your help tons!:heart:

i guess..my initial assessment is correct:s dh will be thrilled! how will i say it....i like gucci as a handbag (got my suede hobo for 7 yrs now). i am very conservative with watches...especially those that cost $$$...i like some watchmaking tradition behind the watch....not a brand stamped in a swiss watch.

i wonder if there are any simple gold bangle watches made by a traditional swiss watch maker........help!!!:wondering