Pls I need help with the colors.

DrawitraLoveHermes

Sofa King Banned
Oct 30, 2015
I bought the black one couple days ago but bc of small bag, black is not shining in my heart that much. I bought it bc you never go wrong with black. I keep looking at it the green mini reissue and Omg keep shining on me. Please help. Also green has shining gold hardware.

best

009567C3-B259-49F9-A8E2-B56BF86106B9.jpeg

18797A53-05B4-471A-9A1D-A3B3BF267B5E.jpeg

I had the same dilemma and ended up with both. I originally wanted a navy one but couldn’t find navy in the US so I settled for black. Later on I was able to get the navy preloved. I contemplate selling one of them, but the black one has sentimental reasons so it’s still in my collection. I would get the one that sings to your heart.

I had the same dilemma and ended up with both. I originally wanted a navy one but couldn’t find navy in the US so I settled for black. Later on I was able to get the navy preloved. I contemplate selling one of them, but the black one has sentimental reasons so it’s still in my collection. I would get the one that sings to your heart.
I just got back from the boutique. I made decision to go with green this time ❤️. I love color on the mini bag, esp this green makes my heart sing.