Pls......help???

MaryAnne

O.G.
May 19, 2007
Hi.....pls help me, I need some suggestions for my very FIRST Chanel, I am 34 years old, I used to love LV bags but now I want to own a Chanel. Pls help me think what to buy for my VERY FIRST. I am really having a hard time to think, if I will choose the Classic style or whatever. I am also petite, 5'1. I love Black or Red color. I f you have pics, pls give me an idea too...Thanks so much!

I love the classic flap bags, can't go wrong with them, and they come in different sizes. Check out the reference section to see pictures of all sorts of Chanel bags.

I definitely agree. A black classic flap can be dressed up or down. It will never go out of style or be seen as trendy or last years bag so you will definitely get your money's worth. Personally, I like the size of the medium/large since it can be dressed up more easily than the jumbo. It depends on how much you need to carry, though. Plus, you can wear it when you are 20 or when you are 80. I have one and just love it!:heart:

A Classic Flap as a starter! But in case you want to have your own decision with which handbag you want to get as your first, the Chanel Reference Library for more info. :biggrin:

I suggest east west classic in red or black since you are quite petite, it would def looks great on you. plus it is a classic item so it is a good way to begin your Chanel route.