Pls help with my new baby

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought this Monogram Mat piece second hand and noticed that it has a little crack. Now I am afraid to use it...do you think it will tear any further? Should I go to LV and ask them what they can do (while I suppose it would be hard to repair...)? :crybaby:

LV mat tear.jpg LV mat.jpg
  2. It *might* tear a bit more over time even with gentle use, I would definitely take it to the store to see what they can do about it :yes:

3. it couldn't hurt to ask at your local boutique, they surely can evaluate the damage better :yes:

beautiful bag, btw, love the Monogram Mat :love:

4. thanks, so I will try and ask them what they can do. It's a shame, I don't even remember this bag's name!

5. it's a Fowler :flowers:

6. :sad: Sorry about that... yes definitely let LV have a look at it. BTW it's called Fowler I believe. Good luck!:yes:

7. :P You beat me Kittie LaRoche:flowers:

8. I'm sorry :flowers:

9. Oh,no no don't apologize....it's:supacool:

10. thanks, now I know how to refer to it at the shop :biggrin:

11. Hey, just noticed that you're from good ol' Germany as well :idea:

Do you have store close by? If not, I'd call their customer service in Düsseldorf :yes:

12. oh how nice :biggrin: but I live in Frankfurt, so it's just around the corner. I'll report what they think as soon as I manage to bring the bag there...

13. lucky you :yes: I hope you'll get it all sorted out

The nearest LV for me is an hour away in D'dorf. Bad luck for me, GREAT luck for my credit card *g* :angel:

14. Best of luck, I hope store can fix it for you..It's such a gorgeous bag..

15. Aw. I hope that there is something they can do...good luck, it is a pretty bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice