!!!Pls help with info on this product!!!

Collector11

Mar 18, 2015
Hello all,

Someone had posted this picture in the new 2016 thread and I really wanted to know if anyone knows when this is going to be released??

My family is going to Paris next week and I really love this colour! They were going to buy me the monogram mini pochette but once I saw this colour combination I really want it!

Does anyone know more about this collection?

Thanks

Attachments

• mini pochette.jpg
    mini pochette.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 868
I'm hoping to hear some news as well. I don't even know what I'd use it for but its so cute! I'm sorry I'm no help, but maybe someone else will [emoji4]

Haha same here! As soon as I saw it I thought I have to have it! I'm sure we could think of something to use it for :smile:

Yes, anyone know anything about this? I don't even know what the name of the design is?

Hello all,

Someone had posted this picture in the new 2016 thread and I really wanted to know if anyone knows when this is going to be released??

My family is going to Paris next week and I really love this colour! They were going to buy me the monogram mini pochette but once I saw this colour combination I really want it!

Thanks

I posted a similar thread about this exact pochette. I saw it today at the Saks LV, and was told they literally were released to some stores today. Mine only received one pochette and a wallet as well. I scoured the LV site and rewatched the SS2016 runway show, but didn't see it. hopefully purseblog will post something about it soon. hope this helps.

I posted a similar thread about this exact pochette. I saw it today at the Saks LV, and was told they literally were released to some stores today. Mine only received one pochette and a wallet as well. I scoured the LV site and rewatched the SS2016 runway show, but didn't see it. hopefully purseblog will post something about it soon. hope this helps.
Thanks for that! Do you know how much it is? Hopefully they would have more available at their stores in Paris?

Hello all,

Thanks
Hello very nice mini pochette ; did not see it in my store Bordeaux (France).