• framboise french

• white epi french

• pomme french

Results are only viewable after voting.

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
planning to buy a new wallet next week. But i am still undecided. Currently already have a pearle vernis koala.

help me choose a wallet (can't believe I want them all!:sweatdrop:). Will it be:-
1) eugenie epi
2) framboise french
3) epi white french OR
4) pomme french (no pic)

many thanks in advance!! :heart:

Attachments

• eugenie.JPG
    eugenie.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 52
  • framboise french.JPG
    framboise french.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 59
  • epi white french.JPG
    epi white french.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 55
I have the Pomme French and love it....here's some enabling for ya!

Attachments

• pomme outside 2.jpg
    pomme outside 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 54
  • pomme outside.jpg
    pomme outside.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 49
  • pomme change.jpg
    pomme change.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 56
  • inside pomm wallet.jpg
    inside pomm wallet.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 57
I initially bought the Framboise FP and looooooved the colour, but I decided that it's too flashy for me for everyday use. I traded it in for the Damier FP instead, and I'm so happy! I got the Framboise in agenda form, since I still love pink :smile:.

Anyway, from the ones you listed, other than the Framboise being HOT HOT HOT, I REALLY love the Epi FP! WOW! I think it looks so classy and gorgeous!

eugenie epi!!!!!! To me the Eugenie is the perfect LV wallet

I love the design. I love the fact it has so many credit card slots and it has an I.D. window. And the dollar bills fit perfect.

thanks a mil, everyone...

i'm still torn between Framboise and eugenie...
rileygirl, you are so kind!!!
argh!!!!! i just want everything!!!

i have the Eugenie wallet in Monogram. i haven't used it yet, but i think it's the most functional wallet of all. besides the 12 credit-card slots, it has the ID window, bill compartment AND coin compartment

i got the eugenie and i love it. especially when you close it the clasp just slides in and makes this nice 'click' sound. However, ther vernis is nice, but it has color transfer...? My eugenie is epi ivory. It doesnt get dirty that easily and wiping it with a cloth takes out any dirt. :yes: