PLS HELP!! which leather jacket should i keep?

Definitely the black one. The metallic is too big on you and it would only be a good deal if you wear it all the time, which you probably wouldn't. If you think of price-per-wear (ie $300 but wear it every day for a month and it's $10/day), the black one is probably a much better deal.:smile:

The black one is sooooooooo gorgeous on you. The real question is if they were both the same price and same brand (cause really, who cares in the end? a name brand or price tag really doesnt affect the fit, style or look of an item) which one would you have chosen? The answer is black. so thats the one you should stick with.

A deal is only worthwhile if you love it.

good question. i do love them both b/c they are diff styles and color...if they were the same price (on the cheaper side)...i'd have kept both without a second thought :nuts:...i know i am nut. :Push:

The black is more flattering and the fit is better on you. Keep the black, not just the "good deal". RO is chunkier and the sleeves are a bit long.

If I bought every high-end designer piece that I kind of liked and purchased mostly because I could have it at a deep discount, my closet would be full of stuff that I never wear. (I dealt with this for a few years and wasted tons of money before I finally wised up and decided to change my perspective) These days, I try to be more realistic and practical about my purchases. I have to LOVE it...whether it's cheap or expensive, I won't buy it unless love is involved, LOL.

That said, I would buy a metallic leather jacket only if my leather jacket collection already had the basics, such as black and brown. The images are grainy but the black one does appear to fit you better.

(thithi -- I looove your "sale goggles" term! So very true!)

i apologize for the quality of the photos...the camera is not mine and i had a hard time to take clear photos. when i used flash..the quality was worse. may be i should've used my iphone instead. but i thought a dig camera would be better quality.

again, thanks ladies for your input. i really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Wow I'm alone here but I think the bronze is stunning - never mind it's a RO.

I have 2 AS leather jackets that I love so I rate All Saints very highly but there is no comparison - I can see the bronze is better leather and better made from just a couple of photos. And yes, most of their clothes always come up small.

If I had to send 1 back it would be the black AS- you will ALWAYS be able to buy a black leather motor-bike jacket. Buy one that fits you and makes you look fabulous not the OK.

you're not alone :P I vote for the RO also. and I KNOW jackets are SUPPOSED to fit like that Black one, but I would have to size up also :shame:
I just cannot wear them like that :shrugs:

just want to add...the RO size wise is the right size. they run kind of small..i wouldn't stay it's tts. when i wear it for longer than an hour...the arm pit area cut to flesh...i don' think i should go one size smaller. it's calf skin and it's doesn't really stretch like another poster mentioned.