PLS HELP!! which leather jacket should i keep?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies,

i need your help to decide which leather jacket to keep.

the black one is from Allsaints and the metallic bronze is from rick owens. i love them both...i feel the black one looks better (but i need a bigger size..the body is bit too tight but the shoulders fit). but this RO jacket is 65% off and i feel so torn to decide. they both look fine but i feel the black one might be more versatile in terms of color and the cut.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. sorry...not sure why it won't let me post more than 1 picture at a time...
    last pic[​IMG]

6. keep the black one

7. I like the black better too.

8. Well, you definitely seem to want the black one more, but the bronze is certainly a deal.

I would say keep the black for sure, black is so much more versatile and timeless than bronze! Also, the black fits better, IMO. Let us know what you decide!

9. I think the black looks much better. It is very flattering on you!

10. When I first saw your thread, I thought RO for sure, but after seeing the pics, definitely the black one. I wouldn't get a bigger size, that one fits PERFECTLY. Besides, it will give a bit and mold to your body after you wear it a few times.

11. Another vote for black.

12. Black!

13. thanks ladies....keep it coming.
    i am just think RO is such a deal...should i just let it go....
    but i am keeping the black one for sure now....but still debating if i should get a size bigger, i am afraid if the shoulder doesn't look right then the whole look would be off as well. i think that's the whole reason i don't buy online that often...the back and forth shipping/waiting is killing me.
    thanks again for your opinions!! :tup:

14. I've worked for a canadian leather designer while I was in University and IMO fit the shoulders first and if its a calf leather it'll stretch .5 inches in the right places and if its lamb up to an 1.5 where its tight

15. I love the black one! I know you got a great deal for the Rick Owens but the black one looks better on you and you'll probably reach for it more, IMO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice