Pls help, Victorine vs compact Adele?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. #1 May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    I currently have a Sarah wallet but want to downsize to something smaller so I don't have to keep switching to my cles everytime I use a smaller bag.

So it's between these two in fuchsia. I want to decide this morning so I can msg my SA to get it in.

I love the magnetic button closure on the Adele but worried the long pull tabs will get annoying? And it's slightly longer than the Victorine. Folding bills into the zippered compartment doesn't worry me too much.

Victorine is soooo cute, but I'm worried about the tiny and restricted coin compartment that people are complaining about.

Pls help ! Thanks :smile:

2. Adele

image.jpeg
  3. Victorine

image.jpeg
  4. I like Victorine best aesthetically and layout-wise but I don't use coins- so unsure how much of a deal breaker the coin pouch might be! Good luck!

5. I don't actually use many coins too much either so maybe i should just go with that one ... Hmmm thanks for your input!

6. Sure! Good luck! :smile: Victorine is sooo cute!

7. I like the look and functionality of the Victorine. Super cute with a pop of color.

8. Victorine ! I bought it when it first came out and I love it ! The coin compartment is tiny but you get used to it.

9. Thank you! I now have it on order :smile: Have your credit card slots loosened up over time yet? As I also saw people complaining about those being too tight. But I figured putting 2 in each one would stretch it out pretty quickly!

10. Yes they have losen up :smile:

11. Tough choice but I find envelope flap would be easier to use versus zipped top. My vote for Victorine but with its price, I would go for Helene or Anais as both have the features of a full sized wallet in a compact size. If you use a lot of coins, those two has bigger, easy access coin compartments compared to Victorine. However, if you are considering the Rosalie, I would say go for that as it's cheaper, justified for its lesser features.

12. I am also torn between these two!! My first LV wallet!! I cant decide! I am also worried that the leather tabs on adele compact will fray and curl

13. I like the Victorine better .

14. I would get the Adele as it is more versatile (can carry cash, coins, cards, etc) and less expensive

15. Victorian. Adele has the same annoyance that the Insolite did for me. You have to open it all the way up to get a card out, because of the direction the card slots face. Takes too long to get my cards out!