Pls help !!! Urgent !!!

Wow that looks really bad!!. Take it back to the store. Don't leave until they sort it out. It's not at all acceptable. They should have an electronic record of your proof of purchase. Minds you, if you had the store manager I had yesterday, he would have said it was normal he was an anomaly.. The majority of managers are excellent. Lv would not want you spreading bad vibes on how bad the quality is especially as bad as this. I think they will put you right ASAP. Keep us posted how you get on.

Reactions: handbagjunkie00
The lining around the handles on my speedy looked "melted" my sa was very helpful and speedy came back looking brand new with new handles and a new strap. It took just over six weeks and they posted it back to me wrapped up in dust bag and box like it was a new bag. Hope you get your bag fixed too.

The glaze melting is a known issue with this particular style of Speedy, so take it into LV and they will address it either by repair (if possible it will take approx. 8 weeks, give or take) or by offering credit (if a repair is deemed impossible). Do not accept some "wear and tear" excuse by an SA if they foolishly offer one up since this is inexcusable. Good luck and keep us posted.

I'm happy it worked out for u. I love my OM bag, I would hope they would just repair it instead of a credit if mine ever started to melt. It's my fav bag. I wonder if repairing it is no longer an option?