Pls help to find my bubble quilt flap!

natmongkol

Jul 26, 2007
Hi ladies,
Newbie here! Can anyone tell me more about this Chanel bubble quilt bag?
size, color, leather, chain..etc
I know it's from few seasons ago. Is it still possible to get this bag?
I am totally fall in love with this bag.
Help me please.
TIA
/Nat:love:

Attachments

• chanelcsflap.jpg
    chanelcsflap.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 136
Thank you very much ferociousjeanne(Jeanne), msjenn, Classic Chic.
I would love to be at Saks right now and grab this bubble quilt.

However I live in Asia (Bangkok, Thailand). I have checked with two Chanel Boutiques here but these bags are sold out due to limited number & as they are seasonal items. They offered me to check with other Chanel boutiques in neighboring counties. I hope I will get a good new soon.
If not, I have to ask my friend in US to chase it for me.

Is anyone in Chanel tPF live in Hong Kong and saw this bag recently?

Have a nice day ladies!

Nat:love:

Hi there natmongkol, I'm from Singapore. My SA at Neiman Marcus at San Antonio told me a couple of days ago that they have this bubble quilt small flap in the light beige. You can email her/call her and she can process the sale via phone/email. Shipping is $50 and you have to pay the taxes incurred in your Thailand. Let me know if you want to contact her.
The bag is really cute!!! :tup:

This bag is the size of a medium/large flap around 10"x6". It's made from lambskin and is puffy. The hardware is a matt gold I think. The one in your pic is dark beige, i think.
Hope that helps

I have this bag in jersey grey. I bought it in Manchester, UK. The SA told me it is limited edition and that it was cruise. Seems strange as it is grey - but I absolutely love the colour of it as I wear a lot of muted colours.

Did you eventually find the brown leather bubble quilt you were looking for? Hope you did! Its a lovely bag! If not, keep an eye out for this style in jersey like mine