Pls help to choose!!

envazine

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
I cant decide which one should i go for. Can u pls help me to choose between the gold trim and the weave boy. I personally like the gold trim but the size is too small....
What do u guys think?

Attachments

• image-3688401237.jpg
    image-3688401237.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 457
I saw both bags in person yesterday and even the bottom one altho it says medium is still quite small compared to the regular medium boys.

If u would like something larger, maybe u can consider these bags instead. Comes in black or ivory and also has the gold ornate border.

Attachments

• image-3177763675.jpg
    image-3177763675.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 414
  • image-2692518268.jpg
    image-2692518268.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 389
Are they really different sizes? They look the same. I would go for the top one. More gold!

Thank you ! Luckyseven01

gold trim is unique :smile:

Thank you Kellynt

I saw both bags in person yesterday and even the bottom one altho it says medium is still quite small compared to the regular medium boys.

If u would like something larger, maybe u can consider these bags instead. Comes in black or ivory and also has the gold ornate border.

I saw the one you suggested. It looks gorgeous but i prefer the blue color. Thank you so much!!!:smile:

I have the larger one with gold trim on the sides in ivory. I think its the more expensive purseb( but not certain) but I also know from my SA at the Chanel boutique thats its the more exculsive purse. If you can buy it, she would say do it . All of the Chanel boutiques have sold out of them already, each Norstroms only got one and they are all gone, and I know from my SA at Neimans that only some stores have them at this point. The second bag is beautiful and I would love to have it but if its a collection purchase I would think it though. My SA can get plenty of the second one in, just depends on what your heart says is right for you

Enjoy whatever you pick!

Thank you ! Luckyseven01

Thank you Kellynt

I saw the one you suggested. It looks gorgeous but i prefer the blue color. Thank you so much!!!:smile:

Ahh if color is your first deciding factor, then go with the one you love most coz the size difference btw the blues aren't big.

Keep us posted on which one u end up choosing :biggrin:

envazine said:
I cant decide which one should i go for. Can u pls help me to choose between the gold trim and the weave boy. I personally like the gold trim but the size is too small....
What do u guys think?

Hi the blue weave boy come in 2 sizes! 6" (same size as patent) and 8" (I have e same) it's a gorgeous bag n if I will u I go for the 8" weave boy cos I nv fancy patent :P

Btw I realised the weave boy I saw before was actually the medium one (A66017) but I saw the small/mini one today and it's sooo cute. If size isn't an issue, I pick the leather weave one :P