Pls help! Should I keep the Classic JUC or exchange for Small JUC with diamonds?

Jan 8, 2007
Hi there! I have a dilemma, I purchased a Classic JUC bracelet before the price increase because wanted one to stack it with my classic Love bracelet. I previously tried the small JUC thinking I could get the same look without the price tag but every time I tried it, I wasn’t impressed so I kept the classic JUC on my wishlist for the past 3 years. I ended up getting a small Love to stack with my classic Love and I love the look of the 2 together. With the new release of the small JUC with diamonds I thought it’d work well. I ended up getting a Classic JUC because I thought it stood out more and I love the weight and clasp of the classic. I haven’t worn it yet because now I’m thinking the 3 bracelets together are too much and too heavy for me. I’m pretty causal and and I think the 3 bracelets together stand out too much as I like more subtle flash. I’m now thinking to exchange it for the small JUC with diamonds even though it didn’t impress me when I tried it on. I’ve seen pics on the small JUC looks great on others but on me it’s just ok. I do like the classic JUC by itself so I’m thinking maybe I should keep it and wear it on my other arm with my watch but I originally wanted to stack them all together. Also, I’m more comfortable with the lower price point of the small. Either way I don’t think I’d love the JUC on me but I still want to own a piece. I’ve added some pics of the 3 bracelets together so please let me know what you think. TIA!!!
8B053852-DCAB-4009-B68F-363CE7CD4EE6.jpeg98F0F39C-DFC1-4CB0-A4F2-9895EFF17534.jpegD18C1AD8-FE55-4ACA-A515-A73AA6E7E3ED.jpeg

I tried the thin so many times over the years it’s been out. Loved the look not the feel. Then I finally bought it recently when the diamond version was released. Thought it was the right one but just didn’t love it. I exchanged for full size with diamonds and it is now my favorite bracelet. I wear it both stacked with my loves and a lot of times I wear it alone because it is just so lovely that way too. Since you haven’t been wearing it I don’t think you have adjusted to it’s size. I use to think the full size clou was too much and now it seems like such a balanced size. Way more than the thin for me for the style. I couldn’t imagine not having this one now. Love it!! So much I may get a plain full size too to switch in and out or maybe stack together.

Thank you for the feedback everybody!!! I’m just not used to the classic JUC. The more I look at the pics, I think the nailhead just sticks out too much for my personality taste. I have a Tiffany hardware bypass bracelet that I had exchanged for a smaller version due to the same issue of the head being too big for my liking. I think I’m leaning more towards exchanging it for the small as I think overall I prefer a dainty look. I think I only like the classic JUC on me when it’s by itself but stacked it’s too chunky. I wish I could afford a classic JUC with diamonds but I don’t have the budget for that. Here’s my current daily stack with the Tiffany bypass.

C86C3417-E6BE-4130-975D-1A740DA79510.jpeg

Reactions: swiss-miss
Thank you for the feedback everybody!!! I’m just not used to the classic JUC. The more I look at the pics, I think the nailhead just sticks out too much for my personality taste. I have a Tiffany hardware bypass bracelet that I had exchanged for a smaller version due to the same issue of the head being too big for my liking. I think I’m leaning more towards exchanging it for the small as I think overall I prefer a dainty look. I think I only like the classic JUC on me when it’s by itself but stacked it’s too chunky. I wish I could afford a classic JUC with diamonds but I don’t have the budget for that. Here’s my current daily stack with the Tiffany bypass.

View attachment 4876659

If you think the plain classic JUC is too chunky then the one with diamonds would be exactly the same, plus diamonds (so, same problem but steeper price tag).
Also, you kept saying how you think the thin version is just ok. Think about this- you’re talking about spending, what does the thin with diamonds cost now? $4,500 USD on a bracelet you don’t love?

I get being loyal to the brand and it’s easy on this forum to get enraptured in everyone’s beautiful stacks, but Cartier is NOT the end all! If you aren’t feeling like the JUC pieces are perfect for you, branch out to another collection or if not, then another brand entirely! For that money, regardless of what your budget is, it should be LOVE! :heart: :flowers:

If you think the plain classic JUC is too chunky then the one with diamonds would be exactly the same, plus diamonds (so, same problem but steeper price tag).
Also, you kept saying how you think the thin version is just ok. Think about this- you’re talking about spending, what does the thin with diamonds cost now? $4,500 USD on a bracelet you don’t love?

I get being loyal to the brand and it’s easy on this forum to get enraptured in everyone’s beautiful stacks, but Cartier is NOT the end all! If you aren’t feeling like the JUC pieces are perfect for you, branch out to another collection or if not, then another brand entirely! For that money, regardless of what your budget is, it should be LOVE! :heart: :flowers:

Well said! Its got to be love or it’s a no go. ❤️

You’re totally right! I should totally love something when I’m spending my money and I shouldn’t settle for the small JUC just to have something from the line. I do really like the classic JUC just not stacked with my Loves. I think I’ll try it on my other wrist with my watch and see how I like it. It might not be working well with my Loves too because I sized down 2 sizes instead of 1. I think I’ll go to Cartier to try the next size up and if that doesn’t work out, the bracelet will go back.

Doesn’t sound like you love either. Maybe return the JUC until you’re sure? I just got the small with diamonds and I LOVE it.

View attachment 4878284
Your stack looks great! I’ll be going in to Cartier next week to try on the JUC in size 16. I’ll ask my SA to check if there’s a small with diamonds in my size too. Last time they only had large sizes so I had to try one that was really big. It might make a difference and I think it’s worth trying again.

IMO, return based on your post above. ITA with @PC1984
From your post above, the classic JUC was on your wish list for three years and you didn’t buy it. You always thought the prominent nail head was not your style. The only impetus for buying it was the price increase (and possibly TPF)

The small one never impressed you.

I think the Love bracelets look great on you, and if you want a third bracelet. There are lots of options besides the JUC.

Last edited:
Hi all -
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their feedback!!! I decided to keep the classic JUC but I sized up to a 16 to match sizing with my Loves. I tried the small JUC w/ diamonds and although I thought it was nice, I preferred the classic as it does stand out more and I do prefer the closure. I think I was originally uncomfortable with the size 15 and the cost of the classic so I was trying to save some money. Since I’ve changed the size I’m much more comfortable and have been wearing and enjoying my new bracelet. I only wish now that I had purchased my small love w/ 6 diamonds (which was on my original wishlist) to give some bling. Other than that, I quite content with my stack and I don’t plan on adding anything else. 765A9C90-1D1C-4803-BCE7-C7E162C4C3A2.jpeg

So nice!! Looks great on you. I’m considering adding a JUC to the same 2 loves as yours. I too wonder if I should have gotten a love with diamonds for bling, but all gold is also nice! Maybe a JUC w/bling...I’ll likely wait until (someday) I can get into a boutique to try them on.