PLs help RUBY dilemma

envazine

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
could u guys give opinion about ruby for me. I already got Ruby RH city. The color is yummy but for now im thinking should I change this bag to Ruby PT GGH Because of the dull of red, PT with gold hardware will make the bag look more gorgeous.
what do u think? Should I
1 keep my own ruby rh city
2 change to ruby PT GGH

Yr opinions r important to me :smile:
thanks

I prefer the City with RH and in my opinion the PT is too heavy with GGH. But it is really what you prefer. I have the Ruby in the Day with RH and love it! The red stands on it's own.

Giant HW gives is a heavier look and feel. Consider your style and decided if you would love one more that the other. Either way,,, you won't make a bad decision. :smile:

they do have. I saw it yesterday in the shop. It's very stunning. U think I should get PT, is that right?

Are you sure it was the '08/03 Rubisse (Ruby)??? I was told that it would have Silver Giant Hardware only ... no Gold GH was available. I prefer the Part-Time size and just saw the Rubisse PT SGH the other day and just felt that the silver diminishes the Red color.

I know that the prior Red's (Vermillon, Coral) came with GGH, but not the Rubisse.

I'm no help but I actually really like both... I have a Ruby RH City but BalLA has a Ruby GGH City or PT (can't remember which style) on display and it ALWAYS catches my eye! OMG! It's really really pretty! I say get whichever one makes your heart skip a beat as they are both beautiful!

I'm no help but I actually really like both... I have a Ruby RH City but BalLA has a Ruby GGH City or PT (can't remember which style) on display and it ALWAYS catches my eye! OMG! It's really really pretty! I say get whichever one makes your heart skip a beat as they are both beautiful!

WHOA ... seriously?!!??!?!?!?! See ... it goes to show you, all the :tup: GREAT colors/styles are sent West ... and all we get here in stodgy New England is BLACK & BROWN ... I want to just bag-slap :bagslap: those buyers :graucho:!

I'm going to be out in LA towards the end of the month; looks like a stop a BAL-LA is a DEFINITE MUST!!!

Different reds look better with different kinds of HW, IMO. Ruby looks great with both RH and GH, but in GH I prefer GSH on ruby. On other reds (such as coral), I prefer GGH.

I ask Bal online store a while ago and they said the ruby pt ggh will be coming out online tomorrow! I don't know how accurate that is, but I sure am excited to see it. I like the reds with ggh better than sgh cos I think it brings out the red color more, really makes it pop!

I've got a Ruby City with RH and I'm in love. I think the color is bold enough on it's own that it doesn't need really big hardware IMO. I think really deep colors tend to go well with GH, plus with RH you can wear silver or gold accessories. Why don't you pick your favorite outfit and take your bag to the store to try both on. This way you'll have an idea of which one compliments your wardrobe the best. The mirror and your heart combined won't lie. Plus if you could bring a along a really honest friend, then you'll be set! :smile: