Pls help- Prices of Miu Miu harleqin in HK?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I'm planning a trip to HK in May, and I am wondering where are the Miu Miu stores in HK, and does anyone know the price of the MiuMiu Harleqin bags for both sizes ???

2. Alrighty, I should know this one. I'll give you a ball-park b/c I forgot the exact amount. I'm in the process of getting one once I figure out the colour (from HK).
    Medium- HKD $10,400 (really close to this amount)
    Large- HKD $11,500 (also close)
    I know they are roughly about HKD $1000 apart,b/c I remember saying to my Mom that I'd rather buy the large one if it's only such a small amount difference.
    BTW, DON'T fall in love w/the BLUE harlequin, cause they didn't stock it in all of HK Miu Miu. And aparently they aren't called the Harlequin there too.
    Hope I was of help! And hope someone else can give you the exact amount!

3. I was just in Hong Kong, and they didn't have the blue, and I did look at the prices, but I'm drawing a blank...I'm sorry. I remember I converted it though, and it was about $200 US cheaper.

4. Thanks so much gals~~~ :smile::smile:
    MUCH HELP!!!! Very much appreciated!

Can't wait to see what I can get my hands on in HK!:wlae: