Pls Help - PittieSisi Jewelry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,

I did a search for this brand on this forum and found nothing. I am desperately trying to find any online retailers or retailers in the NYC area. Heck, even if you know of retailers in the US, I would appreciate it. This brand is Italian and they specialize in silver jewelry bathed in rose gold and yellow gold. I absolutely love it and want to get some pieces as a belated V-Day present from DBF.

Can any of you help? TIA!!!!

(I have attached some pics of the jewelry they make in case you've seen it in a store somewhere)

Attached Files:

2. Hi,

Brilliance.com an online diamond and jewelry website carries PITTIeSISI bangles, necklaces, rings and earrings. However, they are currently not up on our site, but you may contact one of our representatives to purchase an item. 866.737.0754 Ext 105.

Thank you!

3. Hi,

Brilliance.com an online diamond and jewelry website carries PITTIeSISI bangles, necklaces, rings and earrings. However, they are currently not up on our site, but you may contact one of our representatives to purchase an item. 866.737.0754 Ext 105.

Thank you!