Pls help me pick.. which purse to get

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
so... Moro is gone... long gone... and cannot find a replacement.. so I am on the hunt for a new bag...

so which one do you think I would get??? here are few of my finalists:

1. Rachael Bilson qulited bag (same as Miumiu1's just got)
2. another coffer (Black in Lambskin)

or these...

so pls help :whiteflag:

Attachments

• CordaPatchTote.lambskin.1750.jpg
    CordaPatchTote.lambskin.1750.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 76
  • RR1606NappaPatchShopper1750.jpg
    RR1606NappaPatchShopper1750.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 70
  • RR1606NappaPatchShopperGrafite1750.jpg
    RR1606NappaPatchShopperGrafite1750.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 152
  • RR1607NappaPatchEastWestNocciola1495.jpg
    RR1607NappaPatchEastWestNocciola1495.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 73
  • RR1609NappaPatchSatchelGrafite1495.jpg
    RR1609NappaPatchSatchelGrafite1495.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 490
I vote for the Rachael Bilson qulited bag...in cream

The black lambskin coffer will always be there so I feel it can wait. And also...because you sounded like you really loved the moro coffer so would you be truely happy with a black coffer?

I think the black one that miumiu1 has is very pretty... but love the cream one more! :biggrin:

Have you seen the new Miu Miu on Net-A-Porter? They have the Black quilted & studded tote, and the first one from your pics in Black. What happened to Moro?? (Just read your thread - sorry to hear it broke!! How awful!)

Of these, I would pick the second one, love the studs popping off the black. Love the handles too.

Last edited:
Have you seen the new Miu Miu on Net-A-Porter? They have the Black quilted & studded tote, and the first one from your pics in Black. What happened to Moro?? (Just read your thread - sorry to hear it broke!! How awful!)

Of these, I would pick the second one, love the studs popping off the black. Love the handles too.

awww that one if really nice - think it is same as the graphite one here but in black.... that's very rock & roll....

I think I am leaning toward the Rachael Bilson bag... it's classy (like a chanel) yet kinda rock & roll... and love the longer strap....

thanks for your kind words... it really sucked that it broke... but the SAs are very apologetic & nice... I can't get mad at them!

o ya... re the Rachael bilson.. which colour do you think?
there is black, tan, or Cammeo

well I usually wear Black - so I should stick with black right?!
I have olive skin ton - think tan maybe too close to my skin tone...

Cammeo... I am just not a pick person... but somehow this nude colour pink looks very pretty... but think it may hard to take care off... and hard to match

attachment.php

(pics by Miumiu1)

Attachments

• CammeoNappaClutch.895.jpg
    CammeoNappaClutch.895.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 64
  • New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 123
Hello kiki,
although it sounds like you are kinda decided on the RB bag I have to say I am absolutely head over heels for the last bag in the pics in your first post - is it Graphite, it reminds me of my Fumo (old, matte leather)colour, the colour is TDF!
Out of the 3 colours of the RB bag, I think the Cammeo is great, specially if you wear black a lot, nude always looks great with black IMO...also it depends how much you are going to miss a black bag (or have you got another black bag other than the coffer that's gone..?)

Poppyseed! thanks girl for your input!!!

the colour in Graphite.. I am afriad it is too rock & roll for me?! I usually like girly things....

I like the Cammeo too! I am asking her a picture so I can see how it looks with that style & GHW.. it also kinda reminds me of Nudo on the season 1 bow...

I like this one... it is little smaller than most of other bag... which is good when id ont need to carry alot
attachment.php

Of all the studs & rings on the bags, I love this shape the most.

attachment.php

But I would worry how the studs would hold out over time. So I would pick the safer bag, the Blk lambskin Coffer. BUT I am biased, I love the Coffer.

the colour in Graphite.. I am afriad it is too rock & roll for me?! I usually like girly things....

I like the Cammeo too! I am asking her a picture so I can see how it looks with that style & GHW.. it also kinda reminds me of Nudo on the season 1 bow...

I like this one... it is little smaller than most of other bag... which is good when id ont need to carry alot
attachment.php

You're welcome:smile: Glad to help since I always get such a good advice here too;)

Yeah, it might be to rocky for you if you're girly type of girl, but maybe a nice change with the studs...do you have a photo or list of your currect collection..? I'm not so sure what you have colourwise,shapewise etc...
The Cammeo is a great colour and I think it would very much work as a evening bag too when you need to carry a bit more stuff, it reminds me a little of Chanel flap...
As for the last photo - I would rather get a Coffer, or maybe the smaller coffer if you're after smaller bag...but that just me, cause I don't particularly like this style...

hi I have seen this one IRL in a MM store. It is made of deerskin, I love the leather.:biggrin:

attachment.php