Pls help me pick.. which purse to get

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
so... Moro is gone... long gone... and cannot find a replacement.. so I am on the hunt for a new bag...

so which one do you think I would get??? here are few of my finalists:

1. Rachael Bilson qulited bag (same as Miumiu1's just got)
2. another coffer (Black in Lambskin)

or these...

so pls help :whiteflag:

Attachments

Francis

May 28, 2006
I vote for the Rachael Bilson qulited bag...in cream

The black lambskin coffer will always be there so I feel it can wait. And also...because you sounded like you really loved the moro coffer so would you be truely happy with a black coffer?

I think the black one that miumiu1 has is very pretty... but love the cream one more! :biggrin:

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
Have you seen the new Miu Miu on Net-A-Porter? They have the Black quilted & studded tote, and the first one from your pics in Black. What happened to Moro?? (Just read your thread - sorry to hear it broke!! How awful!)

Of these, I would pick the second one, love the studs popping off the black. Love the handles too.

Last edited:

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Have you seen the new Miu Miu on Net-A-Porter? They have the Black quilted & studded tote, and the first one from your pics in Black. What happened to Moro?? (Just read your thread - sorry to hear it broke!! How awful!)

Of these, I would pick the second one, love the studs popping off the black. Love the handles too.
awww that one if really nice - think it is same as the graphite one here but in black.... that's very rock & roll....

I think I am leaning toward the Rachael Bilson bag... it's classy (like a chanel) yet kinda rock & roll... and love the longer strap....

thanks for your kind words... it really sucked that it broke... but the SAs are very apologetic & nice... I can't get mad at them!

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
o ya... re the Rachael bilson.. which colour do you think?
there is black, tan, or Cammeo

well I usually wear Black - so I should stick with black right?!
I have olive skin ton - think tan maybe too close to my skin tone...

Cammeo... I am just not a pick person... but somehow this nude colour pink looks very pretty... but think it may hard to take care off... and hard to match

(pics by Miumiu1)

Attachments

poppyseed

Sep 10, 2008
UK
Hello kiki,
although it sounds like you are kinda decided on the RB bag I have to say I am absolutely head over heels for the last bag in the pics in your first post - is it Graphite, it reminds me of my Fumo (old, matte leather)colour, the colour is TDF!
Out of the 3 colours of the RB bag, I think the Cammeo is great, specially if you wear black a lot, nude always looks great with black IMO...also it depends how much you are going to miss a black bag (or have you got another black bag other than the coffer that's gone..?)

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Poppyseed! thanks girl for your input!!!

the colour in Graphite.. I am afriad it is too rock & roll for me?! I usually like girly things....

I like the Cammeo too! I am asking her a picture so I can see how it looks with that style & GHW.. it also kinda reminds me of Nudo on the season 1 bow...

I like this one... it is little smaller than most of other bag... which is good when id ont need to carry alot

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
Of all the studs & rings on the bags, I love this shape the most.

But I would worry how the studs would hold out over time. So I would pick the safer bag, the Blk lambskin Coffer. BUT I am biased, I love the Coffer.

poppyseed

Sep 10, 2008
UK
Of all the studs & rings on the bags, I love this shape the most.

But I would worry how the studs would hold out over time. So I would pick the safer bag, the Blk lambskin Coffer. BUT I am biased, I love the Coffer.
This is the one I would vote for too!!!Good point about the studds though...

poppyseed

Sep 10, 2008
UK

the colour in Graphite.. I am afriad it is too rock & roll for me?! I usually like girly things....

I like the Cammeo too! I am asking her a picture so I can see how it looks with that style & GHW.. it also kinda reminds me of Nudo on the season 1 bow...

I like this one... it is little smaller than most of other bag... which is good when id ont need to carry alot
You're welcome:smile: Glad to help since I always get such a good advice here too;)

Yeah, it might be to rocky for you if you're girly type of girl, but maybe a nice change with the studs...do you have a photo or list of your currect collection..? I'm not so sure what you have colourwise,shapewise etc...
The Cammeo is a great colour and I think it would very much work as a evening bag too when you need to carry a bit more stuff, it reminds me a little of Chanel flap...
As for the last photo - I would rather get a Coffer, or maybe the smaller coffer if you're after smaller bag...but that just me, cause I don't particularly like this style...

JanetBG

Jul 15, 2008
hi I have seen this one IRL in a MM store. It is made of deerskin, I love the leather.:biggrin: