Pls help me identify designer...DB??

Mom2BP

Sep 10, 2011
Hi Ladies! Well Im sure Im not alone with this one but I saw a bag a lady was carrying yesterday and LOVED it! I usually embarrass my daughter and ask the owner :smile: what style/designer her bag is...but had no time with this particular one...now onto the description
1-Luggage/camel color (wouldnt mind any color in it!)
2-Double shoulder straps with slide pockets on each side of exterior
3-Circular rings on ends of straps with DB cut outs. (We thought dooney & bourke) but I have had no luck with my search. I would be so very grateful is someone had an idea of what designer bag this is and I will search high and low until I find it,,lol :smile: I dont know of anyother designer with DB??? Thanks so much!

Thanks for the link but thats not it. The bag was a smooth leather and had silver logo rings with DB cutout in them on the ends of straps (much like the MK logo fulton bags) thanks tho!

After doing some searching, I dont believe its dana buchman because her bags appear to be mostly faux leather...this bag was def real smooth leather. Im so consumed with this bag,lol...I NEED HELP! Lol

No unfortunately I am not sure...but its def a designer bc the silver rings with cutouts of DB look alot like the new MK fulton bags. And it just looked awesome! I would have asked her but I was busy with sales associate exchanging things and she left by the time I was done. I would normally have even tried looking for her (I know crazy right? Lol) but my daughter had me convinced its a Dooney bc of it saying DB and my poor mom was waiting in my van for us. I thought for sure a quick search online and Id find it but I dont see anything of the like...I have done all the searches I can think of too. :sad:

I don't recall any Dooney and Bourke bag with "DB cutouts" on the hardware rings. Also, very few Dooneys have silvertone hardware, especially in a luggage/caramel colored leather bag.

No unfortunately I am not sure...but its def a designer bc the silver rings with cutouts of DB look alot like the new MK fulton bags. And it just looked awesome! I would have asked her but I was busy with sales associate exchanging things and she left by the time I was done. I would normally have even tried looking for her (I know crazy right? Lol) but my daughter had me convinced its a Dooney bc of it saying DB and my poor mom was waiting in my van for us. I thought for sure a quick search online and Id find it but I dont see anything of the like...I have done all the searches I can think of too. :sad:

I am pretty familiar with Dooney's recent lines and I don't believe it's a Dooney. I don't recall ever having seen them do cut-out logo functional rings like that. However, if it's older than the last couple of years then I wouldn't know.

I logged onto bags sites...to see if, in the list of names, I could find a designer whose initials were DB and found none.....
On the other hand, there are so many designers now that it's difficult to know them all....or for the sites to sell them all....:search:

I will not give up...thx for your help and hopefully all continued help..maybe someone here will visit and own one...I was in the KOHLS DEPT STORE in Stoughton, MASS on 12/28 @ the cust serv counter....hopefully the owner will see this post. :smile: