Pls help me, has anyone tried EZ thread lift?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, to cut to the chase, I am looking to do EZ thread lift, I read online and saw that it's mostly used in Korea in clinics such as Grand clinic. I originally want to do a facelift but I can't because I'm only 23 (I know it sounds ridiculous). My skin laxity is actually fine, the thing is my midface has kinda shifted down to the bottom and I look sooo tired all the time. I have tear troughs and dark under eyes, and since my skin is light-ish the contrast really shows. One of my eye and eyebrow has mild ptosis which makes it look like I'm sad, but if I pull the brow up a bit I can see the eyelid and I look fresh. My nasolabial fold isn't that deep yet, but what I'm most troubled about is, my cheek is kinda casting a shadow next to my lips which creates something that looks like a marionette line so it looks like I'm frowning.

If it was just one problem I would be fine with doing another surgery, but since there are a lot of problems combined, the only thing that makes me look better is if I pull my face up with my finger from the temples and cheeks. That's how I want to look if you know what I mean.

I don't want to do fillers since their supposed duration is way shorter than the EZ lift and over time I bet the cost will end up being the same as the EZ-lift, except with fillers I have to do it and go through the pain more often.

But of course I have my doubts about EZ-lift, supposedly it lasts 5 years but even if it's just 3 I would be fine. But I'm afraid that it will only last a few months? Cannot find anything online. Mostly it's about the other thread lifts which are using a different type of thread and are nowhere close to being as expensive... So if you have experience with EZ-lift good or bad please tell me here. And if you think I shouldn't do it, what are my alternatives other than living with my sad-looking face? Thank you.

Gantz likes this.
  2. I have this same issue, except I'm more concerned with the lower portion of my face that makes my jaw area look big ;-; did you ever find any information?

3. I have this same issue, except I'm more concerned with the lower portion of my face that makes my jaw area look big ;-; did you ever find any information?

4. I have this same issue, except I'm more concerned with the lower portion of my face that makes my jaw area look big ;-; did you ever find any information?