Pls. help me find my first Marc Jacob bag

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
I slept around 4 am last night browsing the web and reading costumer's reviews on this bag. I do not own any Marc Jacobs bag and I have not seen this purse in real life. I don't know how nice is the leather and how much stuff I could fit inside.

I'm a 30 something mommy to a 4 yr. old and I have been searching for a cross body bag. I do not carry diapers and milk anymore.And usually just carry a small makeup pouch,IPhone,wallet,keys,tiny towel ( for the toddler ) and organizer. My attire is usually casual, like jeans,top,flats/low heels shoes,leggings.
Do you have other cross body bag recommendation for me or this bag would do just fine. Thanks and I hope I could find some help here.

Attachments

• marc-by-marc-jacobs--10119432_647379_1000.jpg
    marc-by-marc-jacobs--10119432_647379_1000.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,809
Hi luckycharms,

The one you have pictured was my most recent bag purchase. I love it! It's cute and functional. There's definitely enough room for the stuff you've described as long as your makeup bag and wallet aren't too bulky. There's a dedicated pocket for my iPhone which I like.

Hi luckycharms,

The one you have pictured was my most recent bag purchase. I love it! It's cute and functional. There's definitely enough room for the stuff you've described as long as your makeup bag and wallet aren't too bulky. There's a dedicated pocket for my iPhone which I like.

Hi there raspberry :smile: Thanks for the response. I couldn't help myself even though I am on a bag ban.I purchased the Black Natasha ( same purse as the photo shown here ) awhile ago. I couldn't control myself.Mastercard is so easy to use online :cool:..OMG !!

Do you have a modelling photo of yourself with the bag ? I would be happy to view it. thanks again x

Sorry for the blurry photo, but here's a quick snap as I run out the door for ya!

oohhh la la.. you look very nice and the bag looks great on you :smile:
Thank you for sharing this photo !! I can't wait to receive mine :biggrin: Excited !!!

I will be traveling next month so this will be my "to go " bag :graucho:

@miumiu do you have a modeling pic you could share ? I love to see it !!!

Hi everyone, I finally received my first Marc Jacobs bag and here are few photos :smile:
I love this bag because it's so useful and I like the style.

Attachments

• image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 368