pls help me decide.....

kpai

O.G.
Jun 29, 2011
Hi everyone, I need help deciding.... I have the following neutrals. 30b gold phw, 28k etoupe ghw, 25k natural sable with phw. I only want to keep 2 of these bags. Which one would you get rid of and why? TIA.

Hi everyone, I need help deciding.... I have the following neutrals. 30b gold phw, 28k etoupe ghw, 25k natural sable with phw. I only want to keep 2 of these bags. Which one would you get rid of and why? TIA.
I would say natural sable since you should have one B and one K (one phw and one ghw, that's perfect). So 2 in those 3 I would pick B30 gold phw and K28 etoupe ghw

I would keep the Gold 30 B and the 28 Etoupe K. A perfect duo IMO.
However, you should keep what you use most. Are you more a Birkin or a Kelly person? If you never or rarely wear a Birkin and use your Kelly bags instead, then of course it might be a better option to keep your Kelly bags.
It all depends on what works best for you and what you like most.

Reactions: rainnebeauxday
Do you have other bags too? It might help if you think about all your bags together. Is there a bag you just don't use as much? Maybe you can put off your decision a bit until you really know for sure!

Do you have other bags too? It might help if you think about all your bags together. Is there a bag you just don't use as much? Maybe you can put off your decision a bit until you really know for sure!
Thanks! it's so hard deciding. I always thought Etoupe was my favourite neutral, that was the colour that I had set my heart on when I first started to buy H bags. Funny enough, when the gold came in to my closet. I find myself use the gold more than the Etoupe.

Reactions: Sclim1
Thanks! it's so hard deciding. I always thought Etoupe was my favourite neutral, that was the colour that I had set my heart on when I first started to buy H bags. Funny enough, when the gold came in to my closet. I find myself use the gold more than the Etoupe.
I go through periods when I use some bags more than others. I know giving up a bag is a hard decision!

This isn't a question anyone can answer without knowing your needs. Personally I'd probably let the K25 go as sable isn't an evening color per se and K25 is really small for day - but that's me - I carry a fair amount. Some people could carry a K25 every day with no issue.
Sounds like you use the B a lot, so a hand carry bag is no issue for you. A gold B is a great staple IMO. So, which Kelly do you love the most?

Reactions: Orangefanatic
I'd definitely keep the Gold B30 and will be a toss up between the K28 and the K25. Since color is similar, you can pick based on how you are using them. I'd personally pick the K28 as most others here suggested just because of the size of it as a day bag. However, if you feel that you can use the B30 in place of the K28, then keep the K25 for those lipstick/compact only times that you only need a smaller sized bag. Good luck! :smile:

I guess I am asking more in the colour aspect of the bags and not so much the size. I can see that most are leaning towards the k28 due to the size. I don't carry much in my bags except a wallet, phone and keys so any of these size works well for me. I definitely need to have a hard think. Thanks everyone!

For me quite easy decision..
keep gold b and etoupe k..every lady needs at least one B and one K...
sable is redundant w/gold b and u def don't need 2 gold colored bags...