Pls. help me decide

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Hello,
I'm considering buying 2 brown bags for my mum as Christmas present, one as everyday bag and one for special occasions.
I found these at yoox.com
Prices:
alviero martini 119.00 €
coccinelle 74.00 €
lamarthe 70.00 €
lamarthe everyday 90.00€
lamarthe small 94.00

i like the leather of Coccinelle because it doesn't seems too delicate, but i also love all Lamarthe!
Consider that my mum is quite rude with her everyday bags, but stores perfectly all those she doesn't wear often.
Any comment is much appreciate!

Attachments

• alviero martini.jpg
    alviero martini.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 81
  • coccinelle.jpg
    coccinelle.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 139
  • lamarthe.jpg
    lamarthe.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 81
  • lamarthe everyday.jpg
    lamarthe everyday.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 66
  • lamarthe small.jpg
    lamarthe small.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 66

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Thank you all!:love: I ordered the 2nd and the 5th (Coccinelle and small Lamarthe), they will arrive next week.
Hope they are nice IRL and my mum likes them.
Now the problem is: they will be delivered when I'm at work, so my mum will probably collect them for me...I must make up something when she will enquire about the box...:ninja:

Switzerland

Dec 7, 2006
Thank you all!:love: I ordered the 2nd and the 5th (Coccinelle and small Lamarthe), they will arrive next week.
Hope they are nice IRL and my mum likes them.
Now the problem is: they will be delivered when I'm at work, so my mum will probably collect them for me...I must make up something when she will enquire about the box...:ninja:

1) You could take off from work

2) If it is addressed to you, just say thanks and walk away

3) Tell her it's a surprise and to wait to Christmas.

OR​

4) Just let her open it and enjoy it right there and then.

There are merits to each one, but I highly doubt you can keep it a secret ESPECIALLY since you are having it delivered at your house. Maybe next time you will have presents delivered to your job, a neighbor, a friend - someone who is trust worthy and will not spill the beans.

Miss Sooky

Oct 22, 2006
1) You could take off from work

2) If it is addressed to you, just say thanks and walk away

3) Tell her it's a surprise and to wait to Christmas.

OR​

4) Just let her open it and enjoy it right there and then.

There are merits to each one, but I highly doubt you can keep it a secret ESPECIALLY since you are having it delivered at your house. Maybe next time you will have presents delivered to your job, a neighbor, a friend - someone who is trust worthy and will not spill the beans.

My desk at work groans with Christmas presents, my best friend has recently housed a chemistry set for my daughter's birthday and our neighbour had a new bike for my son in his garage last year - friends and neighbours - gotta love 'em!