Pls Help Me Decide

1. My only LV now is a Manhattan PM and I've got the bug to get another. There are 2 I'm eyeing on eBay-- a Speedy 30 and a Batignolles Horizontal.

The Speed is about $200 less than the BH so that is something to consider but I really love the BH shape.

What do you think??

2. Oh, and one other question. Do you think the Speedy 30 is too big for everyday use? I do carry a fair amount of stuff but don't want to look like an Olsen twin carrying around a suitcase.

3. Oh, and one other question. Do you think the Speedy 30 is too big for everyday use? I do carry a fair amount of stuff but don't want to look like an Olsen twin carrying around a suitcase.

4. As you already have a handheld bag, I say go for the BH!
    But I don't think the Speedy 30 is too big for everyday use :yes:

5. One is shoulder bag and the other one handheld. They both carry a lot but the BH will be more practical.:smile:

6. I have a BH and love it. I like it better than the Speedy because it can be carried on the shoulder.

7. i think a speedy is a MUST HAVE item :P

8. the Batignolles Horizontal would be a better choice. since you already have a handheld bag, get a shoulder bag this time :yes:

9. BH baby!

10. :Push: :Push: :Push:
    ummm, bugger!!! ok, i've got a Speedy 30 Mono and its a great size because i have SO much crap with me all the time BUT i'm like totally busting to get a BH :love: 0o0o0o, GO FOR THE BH!!!! yeah the BH!!!!

11. My vote would be for the BH as well. Since you have the manhattan and it is a hand-held, the BH would be a nice option of a shoulder bag.

12. Since you already have a handheld, go for the BH. But, then again the Speedy is definitely one of those "must have" LV pieces. Hmm...yeah, go for the BH. lol!

13. I pick Speedy.

14. I vote for the BH as you already have a hand-held bag:yes:

15. One more for the BH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice