Pls help me decide on Pochette Accessoires (Pics + Poll inside)

Which one would you buy?

• 1. 270 EUR

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 2. 160 EUR

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

LinnyXO

O.G.
Jun 22, 2011
Hey guys,

sorry about the double posting but I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum. Anyways I would really appreciate your help! I decided to get the Pochette Accessoires a couple of months ago. I will be in Berlin next week and so I decided to buy it at the store while I'm there as it would have made a nice memory. However, I called the store today and they said I could basically forget about getting my hands on one as they're sold out all over Europe and wouldn't come in until (maybe) April.
So now I've decided to buy pre-loved and here two options: which one should I choose?
I'll include pictures and maybe you can help me decide because I can't seem to pick one to save my life:

1. Date code: AR 0060, seems to be in pretty good condition (no stains etc.), comes with the dustbag, 270,-
34pgwag.png

fcu3ib.png

1zyk7t5.png

2wcplqb.png

2. Date code: CA 1006, stains on the inside, comes without the strap, comes with the dustbag and original box, 160,-
35c0cxt.png

2i0gl7s.png

2guz86t.png

What do you think? First one comes from a Vintage store in my region and the second is a private seller. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Id buy the one with the strap, no doubt about that. If id take the other one it would be 160:- down the drain as I loose everything I that can't hang on myself...

Even if you would be planning on using it like a cosmetic case or something, just to keep in another bag, and not as a clutch, i'd still go with the strap for versitality. Just in case.

Plus, It would irk me that it is faulty.

Reactions: LinnyXO
Id buy the one with the strap, no doubt about that. If id take the other one it would be 160:- down the drain as I loose everything I that can't hang on myself...

Even if you would be planning on using it like a cosmetic case or something, just to keep in another bag, and not as a clutch, i'd still go with the strap for versitality. Just in case.

Plus, It would irk me that it is faulty.

Thanks! I forgot to mention that I plan on wearing it cross-body only, but of course the original strap would still be nice to have

Reactions: Thenewestgirl
The second one looks gross on the inside. :sick: (And I buy ALOT of pre-loved items.)

I would definitely go with #1, it's clean and has the strap. But honestly #1 is over-priced. I think it's $333 USD? I got one like new for $185 USD.

You might prefer to keep looking, this is the old model so the value is much lower.

The second one looks gross on the inside. :sick: (And I buy ALOT of pre-loved items.)

I would definitely go with #1, it's clean and has the strap. But honestly #1 is over-priced. I think it's $333 USD? I got one like new for $185 USD.

You might prefer to keep looking, this is the old model so the value is much lower.

Thanks! :flowers: I was thinking that it's kinda pricey too considering that it's like 18 years old. I guess I'm just desperate to have it lol

I would prefer the first one but I also think it is overpriced. There is chipping at the metal hardware and the bag is about 18 years old. For comparison: I bought a preloved DA pochette accessories NM for 300 Euro, but it was like new and only one year old. Maybe you should keep looking for another one? Good luck with your decision:smile:

I would prefer the first one but I also think it is overpriced. There is chipping at the metal hardware and the bag is about 18 years old. For comparison: I bought a preloved DA pochette accessories NM for 300 Euro, but it was like new and only one year old. Maybe you should keep looking for another one? Good luck with your decision:smile:

Thanks :flowers: like I said above, I kinda think it's was too over-priced but I'm so desperate to have it lol I guess I won't get either of them because I should be an adult about this lol

Just for reference, Fashionphile has one for $275 USD, date code AR0030. It's missing the strap as well. I suppose I wouldn't mind that price if I REALLY wanted the bag. The deal breaker for me is the inside of the bag being nasty though.

As far as the strap goes, I don't use mine so I'm okay not having it. I got the bag as a gift 12/2017 and used the short strap maybe once or twice before I packed it away and purchased a crossbody chain from Mautto.

Reactions: luxelove2
I was able to order it today!!! Thanks for the replies, everyone :flowers: So last night I was on youtube watching videos and I saw a video (or 10 lol) on the Mini Pochette which I always thought was too small but then it grew on me. I checked the LV website and it was available and bought it. This morning I randomly decided to refresh the page for the PA and it was available as well!! I never bought anything quicker in my life lol I have a question though: I'm not sure if I want to keep both and I can't see the option to cancel the order for the Mini (it says it is still processing). I'm having both delivered to the store because I'm barely home and I would probably miss the delivery, so can I return it in store and get my money back if I decide against it?
Have you ever ordered something and had it delivered to a store? How fast were you able to pick it up? It says both will be available on the 23rd but idk because on the phone two ladies said they were sold out everywhere.