pls help me decide, my first chloe!!

minnie04

IG minnie0104
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
Hi ladies, i am new to chloe. and saw this 2 cute chloe bag today. one is paddington black, one is small betty black patent. i like both, but have hard time to decide which one i want :confused1::sweatdrop:... i dont have pic of the betty small black patent, but will post pic of the black paddington here... plsss help me decide??!! thank you so much for your input...:P ( they both perfect size for me, because i am petite , and i can actually carry them both over shoulder)... thank youuuu.....:heart:

Tough choice! I would say get the paddy because it is the quintessential Chloe bag. BUT if you need something lighter weight, I love the betty! And in patent- it is just HOT! Either way, you can't go wrong> I am no help am I. Great choices!!! Good luck with your decision!!!!

thank you everybody..
its tough decision. i really like the look of both. the betty is patent, its gorgeous, but i am thinking patent is seasonal trend. the chloe is regular black, and i love it.. the only thing is, its pretty heavy bag. hm... decision..decision.!!!

jag: you seems very expert about chloe. i just wonder which one has better resell value in the future, when i buy, i really dont plan to sell it, but who knows later on..., specially if new things and design come up...
thx you again.... :smile: