Pls. help me decide. Hoxton Keep or not ?

have you considered the bloomsbury pm for crossbody? i have the favorite mm and the bloomsbury pm. i use the bloomsbury far more because it zips closed and i feel that is more secure. i love the look of the favorite but worry about the flap closure. the hoxton is very nice but you don't sound like you love it. best of luck.

have you considered the bloomsbury pm for crossbody? i have the favorite mm and the bloomsbury pm. i use the bloomsbury far more because it zips closed and i feel that is more secure. i love the look of the favorite but worry about the flap closure. the hoxton is very nice but you don't sound like you love it. best of luck.
Hi @luvspurses
I don't know or I am not sure I don't love the Hoxton :biggrin: Guess I think it's not that popular yet and also maybe I realize that I can't fit my daily necessities ? I love the look of it when I was carrying the bag inside the store this morning though. I guess I am just used to bigger bags ?

I am going to check the Bloomsbury..I am not quite familiar. I am checking the Rivington too. I tend to like Damier lately so I have been checking the LV post in actions here and checking the website of LV and then checking YT for reviews then back here :smile:
I only have a day tomorrow bec. it's my holiday. So I need to make up my mind or keep the Hoxton.But yeah, I think I want a bigger bag to hold my wallet, Iphone, Journal, small make up pouch, pocket tissue, cards, handkerchief,hand lotion,small comb,car keys,few candies :smile:

Hello to everybody,i m new here:smile:I purchased my first Lv bags 3 Weeks ago Speedy B 25 damier,Pochette Nm and mini pochette.But something bothering me with speedy for some reason i dont like it dont know why i want to change it.I like Hoxton but it didnt look good on me,Alma bb is too small,Favorite MM and Bloomsbury i wanted to try but they didnt have it,Btw we r living in Germany..Pochette metis was my favorite too but i didnt like to open-close part.Please tell me what would you do if you dont like speedy 25.Sorry for my bad English still learning:smile:

It depends what is important to you.
If it's functionality - Neverfull
If it's versatility - Favorite
I personally would have picked the Favorite over the Hoxton.

Thank you. I'm about to go to the store now to return it and change for something. I'm still undecided as I like so many bags... Just depends on the price as well.
Any other recommendations ?

I think you should definitely exchange it for the neverfull bag or the favorite.

If I were a girl...the Hoxton would have been kept. But I would get in the GM size, it would happen to be on the top 5 wish list of bag from LV. 😋