Pls. help me decide. Hoxton Keep or not ?

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
have you considered the bloomsbury pm for crossbody? i have the favorite mm and the bloomsbury pm. i use the bloomsbury far more because it zips closed and i feel that is more secure. i love the look of the favorite but worry about the flap closure. the hoxton is very nice but you don't sound like you love it. best of luck.

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
land of the rising sun
have you considered the bloomsbury pm for crossbody? i have the favorite mm and the bloomsbury pm. i use the bloomsbury far more because it zips closed and i feel that is more secure. i love the look of the favorite but worry about the flap closure. the hoxton is very nice but you don't sound like you love it. best of luck.
Hi @luvspurses
I don't know or I am not sure I don't love the Hoxton :biggrin: Guess I think it's not that popular yet and also maybe I realize that I can't fit my daily necessities ? I love the look of it when I was carrying the bag inside the store this morning though. I guess I am just used to bigger bags ?

I am going to check the Bloomsbury..I am not quite familiar. I am checking the Rivington too. I tend to like Damier lately so I have been checking the LV post in actions here and checking the website of LV and then checking YT for reviews then back here :smile:
I only have a day tomorrow bec. it's my holiday. So I need to make up my mind or keep the Hoxton.But yeah, I think I want a bigger bag to hold my wallet, Iphone, Journal, small make up pouch, pocket tissue, cards, handkerchief,hand lotion,small comb,car keys,few candies :smile:

mmchav

Jul 28, 2013
CA
It sounds like the huxton is not the best fit for you! I would look at the Bloomsbury if you're set on a crossbody bag :smile: ihth!!!!

Last edited:

Miss_Pinar

Jan 15, 2014
maryland
Hello to everybody,i m new here:smile:I purchased my first Lv bags 3 Weeks ago Speedy B 25 damier,Pochette Nm and mini pochette.But something bothering me with speedy for some reason i dont like it dont know why i want to change it.I like Hoxton but it didnt look good on me,Alma bb is too small,Favorite MM and Bloomsbury i wanted to try but they didnt have it,Btw we r living in Germany..Pochette metis was my favorite too but i didnt like to open-close part.Please tell me what would you do if you dont like speedy 25.Sorry for my bad English still learning:smile:

SoadyJones01

May 11, 2013
United Kingdom
Agreed, you should be fully happy when paying so much for a new purse and you don't sound it :sad: I'm actually not too fond of this particular bag. Good luck with your decision :smile:

pmoua

Jan 5, 2014
Team USA
It depends what is important to you.
If it's functionality - Neverfull
If it's versatility - Favorite
I personally would have picked the Favorite over the Hoxton.

Damier Dme

Feb 11, 2012
Wonderland
Hmm, I think it looks cute on you, but you don't seem to love it! I vote Neverfull, maybe, or something bigger like you're used to. But again, it looks good on you! :balloon:

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
land of the rising sun
Thank you. I'm about to go to the store now to return it and change for something. I'm still undecided as I like so many bags... Just depends on the price as well.
Any other recommendations ?

BleuSaphir

Gimme Louis Vuitton!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
glenngeertsema.rodeore.com
I think you should definitely exchange it for the neverfull bag or the favorite.

If I were a girl...the Hoxton would have been kept. But I would get in the GM size, it would happen to be on the top 5 wish list of bag from LV. 😋