Pls help me decide: day to night- Kate or tri quilt envelope

Lcutie0390

Apr 14, 2020
I’m looking for a day to night bag. I like the size of the medium tri quilt envelope bag but I’m not fully in love. I’m worried it’s more trendy than classic. The Kate I haven’t seen in person but if I went for that bag it would have to be without the tassel to make it more versatile. Interested in knowing your opinions, thoughts and of course open to other bag recommendations to fill this space in my wardrobe. This would be my first YSL and my first time venturing out of LV.

04AA96FD-33FD-4092-B28D-AD610E313E87.jpeg

CC86507B-0739-4FD3-BCC1-E3D1688435F6.png

I’m looking for a day to night bag. I like the size of the medium tri quilt envelope bag but I’m not fully in love. I’m worried it’s more trendy than classic. The Kate I haven’t seen in person but if I went for that bag it would have to be without the tassel to make it more versatile. Interested in knowing your opinions, thoughts and of course open to other bag recommendations to fill this space in my wardrobe. This would be my first YSL and my first time venturing out of LV.

View attachment 4786760

View attachment 4786761
The other bag is nice but seems trendy IMO, whereas the Kate is classic

Reactions: Lcutie0390
I like Kate in the small/mini size (19cm) and the tri-quilt envelope in small/medium size (24cm I think) as with the bigger size I prefer wearing double strap on shoulder and with Kate you can’t do that, only a single tour of chain on shoulder or crossbody.
Tri-quilt is one of YSL’s signatures so I don’t think it’ll go out of style.

Reactions: Lcutie0390
I agree! the Kate is cute as a cluth but seems plain as a medium. I think I may just need to save my money and not purchase any of them since neither style makes my heart skip a beat.

Reactions: fdc