Pls help me decide BBkelly or raisin birkin??

witwit

O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
If I can only buy one, which one should I go for?? BB Kelly is super classic and a bit Must Have bag AND has great price coz it's second hand wt good condition. While raisin birkin is my fav. color and birkin is more casual (more me!), but the price is crazy. It has L stamp.

I have choc birkin, gold Lindy, etoupe bolide, brique Kelly, orange garden party.. What should be my last
piece? Looking forward to hear what you think?? Pls help! Thx u so much :smile:

Oh, the raisin B for sure. I am one of the very few who is not crazy about the BBK. I think that is because I am "old" and IMHO an "old" person carrying a vintage bag can look even older! LOL So I tend to be a fan of current bags to help me try to look young!!

I don't know your age range but you can't go wrong with the Birkin!!

If I can only buy one, which one should I go for?? BB Kelly is super classic and a bit Must Have bag AND has great price coz it's second hand wt good condition. While raisin birkin is my fav. color and birkin is more casual (more me!), but the price is crazy. It has L stamp.

I have choc birkin, gold Lindy, etoupe bolide, brique Kelly, orange garden party.. What should be my last
piece? Looking forward to hear what you think?? Pls help! Thx u so much :smile:

Raisin is your favourite colour and a Birkin is "more you"- so go for the Birkin!

Sounds like the Raisin Birkin would be ideal for you!

As much as I adore :love: my BBK, I find I don't carry her as much as my other bags in Clemence/Evergrain/toile. It has been really rainy here and now with spring/summer coming up I just end up carrying more casual bags.

I am more of a Birkin gal myself, and I adore Raisin :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• raisinbirkblackkelly1.jpg
    raisinbirkblackkelly1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 481
buy what you like and what you will use more!

Yes, box kelly is classic but it doesn't sound like you will use it as much as the raisin birkin! Raisin is TDF!

Kashmir,specialk12,tillie46,crochetbella,ranag,Betty-boop,hanyeu... Thank u so much! Now I know what to do, raisin birkin, it is!!

Ranag, thx u for comparing pic! It really helps me decide what to choose!! You have such a wonderful collection! lucky you :smile: